What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Been off work last two days, I thought it was just a hangover off Sunday but was senisitis too. Back working today, looking forward to it like a dose of ebola. Friday could be one of the great days for me though in about 4 different ways - touch wood.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

In quite a fair mood tbh. The weather is quite nice, beautiful summer breeze coming through now, had a nice dinner on the patio, and am still quite on a high after catching 4 mud crabs and 8 blue swimmer crabs last week (chilli mud crab tonight). I'm just loving life I'm afraid to say. :lol:

Annoyed with myself because I just had a bacon sandwich.

:lol: Being overweight in January is a depressing time.

Aye I'm gettin a fat cunt as well like, haven't really started back at the gym. Going tonight though.

Still recovering from the weekend in Liverpool and I'm absolutely shattered beyond compare.

Was it any good then?

Aye, I enjoyed it. I can see where people are coming from saying it's a bit of a shit-tip but I thought the city centre was canny, it just lacked some of the great buildings that Newcastle has. I'm a Beatles fan as well like so I was in my element but most of it is a haze of alcohol and no sleep.

Annoyed with myself because I just had a bacon sandwich.

:lol: Being overweight in January is a depressing time.

Aye I'm gettin a fat cunt as well like, haven't really started back at the gym. Going tonight though.

Today will be my third day this week. Only eating around 1500 calories a day so it should be dropping off.

Feel shit, had to take yesterday off because of a severe case of man flu and to top it off I've got the worst conjunctivitis ever, when I woke up yesterday my eyes were so glued together I had to stumble blind to the wash basin so I could melt the mucous with some tepid water. Eye drops don't seem to be helping much. In at work today freezing my nuts off because either the heatings fucked or the virus just makes it feel that way. I want to go back home to bed.

It's just struck me I haven't felt well since getting back from holiday in late November. Falling to bits tbh. Mind, I've lost a canny bit of weight so there's one bonus.

Feel shit, had to take yesterday off because of a severe case of man flu and to top it off I've got the worst conjunctivitis ever, when I woke up yesterday my eyes were so glued together I had to stumble blind to the wash basin so I could melt the mucous with some tepid water. Eye drops don't seem to be helping much. In at work today freezing my nuts off because either the heatings fucked or the virus just makes it feel that way. I want to go back home to bed.

It's just struck me I haven't felt well since getting back from holiday in late November. Falling to bits tbh. Mind, I've lost a canny bit of weight so there's one bonus.

:lol: That's some image.

If you're feeling fucked, just go home. I think to myself "If this was a weekend and I was this bad, would I do anything?" and if the answer is no, I stay off.

Reminds me of a hamster that. Losing weight is never a bad thing though, apart from the fact that you need to buy new clothes. My jeans were hanging off me and still are a bit because down to a 34 inch waist after being 36 for a long, long time.

If you're feeling fucked, just go home. I think to myself "If this was a weekend and I was this bad, would I do anything?" and if the answer is no, I stay off.

This is exactly the right approach to sick days. Renton go home.

This is exactly the right approach to sick days. Renton go home.

I turned up this morning because I have some deadlines which I don't want to miss, but I've been let down by a colleague so will miss them anyway. Going home early though after doing bits and pieces, will only feel lonely and fed up at home any way, and I'm beginning to perk up. I know you shouldn't but I always feel guilty taking time off sick for some reason.

Lonely and fed up? Watch a film or something. Read a book. Thrap yourself daft. Lots of options.

:lol: Fair enough.

I like being home alone, its nice to have the peace and quiet. I never get bored, I dont seem to have enough time in a day to do everything as it is!

Going back to what you said about feeling guilty being off sick, my friend is like that...she is sometimes really not well (has stage 3 kidney disease) but she still comes into work if at all possible.

Can't contain my excitement for tomorrow. Feel like Joe Pesci when he's going to be made in Goodfellas. Hope I don't get shot in the napa though.

Shouldn't get nerves at my age like, but I have them today. Don't swear, speak posh, be nice. Three alien concepts to me to be honest, no it'll be ok. Didn't sleep well like but am feeling good.

Shouldn't get nerves at my age like, but I have them today. Don't swear, speak posh, be nice. Three alien concepts to me to be honest, no it'll be ok. Didn't sleep well like but am feeling good.

Good luck with it.

And for fuck's sake don't say the c-word :D