What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Feel like a hollowed out shell of a person- the sleepless nights are taking effect with a vengeance.

Grafting inside a fucking bakery today didn't help matters.

Other than that, top of the feckin world.

Feel like a hollowed out shell of a person- the sleepless nights are taking effect with a vengeance.

Plenty of nice tarts about though, eh :lol:

Plenty of nice tarts about though, eh :lol:

Full of puddings.

:icon_lol:

Nice boozy picnic on Clapham Common, watching the match on iPhones or listening on 5Live then decamp to a beer garden. Top Bombing that in no way makes up for the fact I'm working tomorrow.

I shall away and top myself. :lol:

Cath, he's proper lush. But you know that. :icon_lol:

Cheerfully tipsy here. Afternoon laughing at the bearded gays cramming into a thoroughly rubbish Pride event in Clapham then birthday drinks with a friend in Greenwich. Beer gardens and sunshine make Meenzer a happy boy.

I shall away and top myself. :lol:

Cheerfully tipsy here. Afternoon laughing at the bearded gays cramming into a thoroughly rubbish Pride event in Clapham then birthday drinks with a friend in Greenwich. Beer gardens and sunshine make Meenzer a happy boy.

Was that the thing at Kazbar?

it looked ridiculous, a plethora of tight white vest tops and too much gut for one London post code.

I shall away and top myself. :icon_lol:

it looked ridiculous, a plethora of tight white vest tops and too much gut for one London post code.

I thought meenzer was going round to your house to watch the game :lol:?

The game is tomorrow numbnuts.

seriously, 2nd brightest?

The game is tomorrow numbnuts.

seriously, 2nd brightest?

I meant the ghana one. I thought that was the one he was talking about.

Yes, seriously.

Oh christ, couldn't agree more. We were going to try and squeeze into the fenced-off ghetto at first, but when it transpired that you had to queue for an hour (....) we went to a real pub and laughed at it from a distance instead. Even if our company was a bit on the... gut-friendly side himself. :lol:

Our hawt date is tomorrow, Kevin me lad. Although it turns out Dave is "working" or something.

Dave you cant, you're not working! If he ditches you Meenzer feel free to get a plane over here and watch the game :lol:

Oh christ, couldn't agree more. We were going to try and squeeze into the fenced-off ghetto at first, but when it transpired that you had to queue for an hour (....) we went to a real pub and laughed at it from a distance instead. Even if our company was a bit on the... gut-friendly side himself. :lol:

We were up Clapham Common way, stopped off in The Sun for drinkies, ace time with mates.

We were up Clapham Common way, stopped off in The Sun for drinkies, ace time with mates.

Ah yes, near Cock Pond. I bet none of the identikit attendees of today's event made any kind of punning reference to that.

Kevin, your offer of hospitality is generous to a fault. Would that I could accept, but you're a true gent among Paddies.

Ah yes, near Cock Pond. I bet none of the identikit attendees of today's event made any kind of punning reference to that.

Kevin, your offer of hospitality is generous to a fault. Would that I could accept, but you're a true gent among Paddies.

Why thank you :lol:

I like that you're not a stereotype gay Meenz, it's reassuring. :lol: