What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Hungover

A good Bank Holiday in the Taxi followed by yesterday off and 5 Kronenburgs in the local beer garden.

Then moved to the back garden where a lovely bottle of Faustino Rioja finished me off.

White or red? And what number? :lol:

Red V111

VII you mean? Nice drop. I got two bottles of Faustino I from the airport the other week. Bargain. All gone now like.

I do and it is....Too nice :icon_lol:

Got the rest of the week off to sort a few things around the house so feeling pretty good.

Also hate to sound all geeky but I'm getting my new fuck off TV tomorrow which will make me very happy.

Got the rest of the week off to sort a few things around the house so feeling pretty good.

Also hate to sound all geeky but I'm getting my new fuck off TV tomorrow which will make me very happy.

haha, I was the same when we got Sky+ HD. I just spent a day watching Bio HD.

My Sky HD is fucked and I'm getting that fixed tomorrow as well.

BTW if anyone is within driving/pick up distance of Chelmsford and fancies a 3 year Philips 42" 1080i LCD going cheap, drop me a PM.

My Sky HD is fucked and I'm getting that fixed tomorrow as well.

BTW if anyone is within driving/pick up distance of Chelmsford and fancies a 3 year Philips 42" 1080i LCD going cheap, drop me a PM.

Your old one sounds like a fuck off TV. I'm content with my 28 inch Panasonic CRT!

pretty good, had a really nice bank hol weekend and now that uni is winding up for the summer I got to see a few mates who I hadnt for a while yesterday

went up pen-y-ghent with my girlfriend on sunday and took her out for lunch yesterday followed by 3-4 hours of footy afterwards

so I'm aching but very happy

you dorty little bugger!

:lol:

pretty good, had a really nice bank hol weekend and now that uni is winding up for the summer I got to see a few mates who I hadnt for a while yesterday

went up pen-y-ghent with my girlfriend on sunday and took her out for lunch yesterday followed by 3-4 hours of footy afterwards

you dorty little bugger!

:lol:

She got off lightly...

He was going to take her up the Back O Skiddaw.

Tis a rough passage.

Guest Barrack Road

I'm in a routine of getting up at 6-630am at the minute it brightens everything like radge as it sounds. I live near the country so going for a walk birds tweeting and crows crowing puts you in a nice mood for the day. It shows how much of a twisted capitalist system (not that I'm a commy by any means) we live in when your work can dictate your mood, everything bang on in that respect right now, and life seems a doddle. With my boss though, fuckin that can last two minutes though. :lol: It's been a really good few days this week for me for loads of reasons, money, betting, family stuff, and other things, I hope it continues in to the summer, some people hate change, most people I think, but something changed recently for me which the more people I talk to and the more I think about it, best thing that's happened in a long time for me, I've got clarity of thought and sometimes that gets clouded in certain situations.

you dorty little bugger!

:icon_lol:

She got off lightly...

Tis a rough passage.

;)

you dorty little bugger!

:icon_lol:

She got off lightly...

Tis a rough passage.

;)

:D

Guest Barrack Road
Marvellous compared to some taxi drivers by all accounts!!!!

Close to the bone that today ;)

They're not even at the mortuary yet man.