What mood are you in and why?

catmag

There's been a new addition to the household in the last couple of weeks.

1596321130_PXL_20240118_1101579042.thumb.jpg.8208d2943675cd7f711a66b5e76ee291.jpg

She's fucking tiny, only 2.8kg, and she's fully grown. 

Called her KATO in honour of the Pink Panther style surprise attacks that she likes to carry out on the dog. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

When you finally get that dog, Dave, your very next purchase will be the right gear to walk it in. I can understand why a child alone isn't enough to inspire this in you. 

Dog's on hold until new guppy comes along and gets settled.

I'm thinking a Barbour, checked shirt, tweed trousers, Hunter wellies, flat cap and shotgun. Whaddya reckon?

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'm thinking a Barbour, checked shirt, tweed trousers, Hunter wellies, flat cap and shotgun. Whaddya reckon?

It’ll be a right fuck-on changing his nappy when he’s got this lot on. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Dog's on hold until new guppy comes along and gets settled.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’ll be a right fuck-on changing his nappy when he’s got this lot on. 

I was thinking it's cruel to dress a dog in tweed trousers and Hunter Wellies, and probably dangerous to give it a shot gun.

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I had to sit through all of this cos my lass wanted to watch it. Not as bad as some of the shit she watches tbf. 

The number of shows I've watched against my will man.... Selling Sunset, Married at First Sight, Below Decks, The Parisian Agency. that last one is just another of those estate agent shows, but this time... there's subtitles for added fun!

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

The number of shows I've watched against my will man.... Selling Sunset, Married at First Sight, Below Decks, The Parisian Agency. that last one is just another of those estate agent shows, but this time... there's subtitles for added fun!

Get divorced. 

I just go into the other room if it’s not something I’m arsed about watching. Suits me but probably not half as much as it suits my lass 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Fuck that shit 

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

Do you need to borrow something, Dave?

buster_gonad_viz_comic.webp.996b0bd1e4665edd6a3ae9d654e4b5fc.webp

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Do you need to borrow something, Dave?

buster_gonad_viz_comic.webp.996b0bd1e4665edd6a3ae9d654e4b5fc.webp

Happy wife - happy life, pick your battles, and all that.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I just go into the other room if it’s not something I’m arsed about watching. Suits me but probably not half as much as it suits my lass 

I tend to either grab the tablet, or a book or something when she's watching that kind of stuff.

2 hours ago, Renton said:

I was thinking it's cruel to dress a dog in tweed trousers and Hunter Wellies, and probably dangerous to give it a shot gun.

I can live with all of this, but I will not tolerate the absence of a pram. What kind of monster makes their dog use their legs to move?

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I can live with all of this, but I will not tolerate the absence of a pram. What kind of monster makes their dog use their legs to move?

Mag behaviour 

• Haha 2

Currently needing the famous Chinese Chow Mein hangover cure as it stands. 13 hour drinking day with the lads from work yesterday and if someone had offered me a lethal injection when I woke up this morning, I’d have snapped it up. That’ll be me done with big drinking for a while, I have to say. I had a quality day but is it really worth feeling this shite? Probably but shine a light

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Currently needing the famous Chinese Chow Mein hangover cure as it stands. 13 hour drinking day with the lads from work yesterday and if someone had offered me a lethal injection when I woke up this morning, I’d have snapped it up. That’ll be me done with big drinking for a while, I have to say. I had a quality day but is it really worth feeling this shite? Probably but shine a light

Older you get, the more that equation shifts to NO unfortunately. Still, if you can manage a Chinese takeaway you can't be too bad.