What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I've had man flu since Xmas day - you've frightened me now.

Having said that I've been back to the docs today and he's sent me for blood tests as I'm suffering with gastritis as well.

I've had man flu since Xmas day - you've frightened me now.

Having said that I've been back to the docs today and he's sent me for blood tests as I'm suffering with gastritis as well.

I know we joke about flu and man-flu etc but this was another level. No aches and pains, no sore throat, no headache. Runny nose and sneezes on Thursday night at work, felt shit Fri night but still went to work and went downhill really fast. I left at 8am with a temp of 39.2 and a pulse rate of 150, took paracetamol and convinced myself I just needed to go to sleep and I'd be okay. By the time I got home I couldn't take enough breath in or out and my nail beds were blue. Straight back to A&E and all hell broke loose.

@@catmag i think me and @@Monkeys Fist are the only ones not to give you straight up "hope you're ok!" responses, i added a Darth vader Helmet to your facebook picture to go with the oxegen mask and sent it on :lol:

It made me laugh. Which made me cough. Which sent the machines haywire and a nurse come running with a nebuliser :lol:

Fist was kind enough to point out that what I had was Bird Flu which was obviously the female version of Man Flu.

I know we joke about flu and man-flu etc but this was another level. No aches and pains, no sore throat, no headache. Runny nose and sneezes on Thursday night at work, felt shit Fri night but still went to work and went downhill really fast. I left at 8am with a temp of 39.2 and a pulse rate of 150, took paracetamol and convinced myself I just needed to go to sleep and I'd be okay. By the time I got home I couldn't take enough breath in or out and my nail beds were blue. Straight to the fridge for a glass of wine and all hell broke loose when that last bit of Michael Jackson chocolate cake I baked was gone.

Just glad to hear you're OK, Cath! :good:

:lol: :lol:

I knew it was someone black but could've been anybody IIRC?

No it couldn't! He had a Where's Wally hat on and "Is it me you're looking for?" piped in icing! 

It was just the angle the photo was taken at. Iirc Gemmill's comment was "ratemypoo.com" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is that still a thing btw? How was it ever a thing?