What mood are you in and why?

catmag

:lol:

It's full of seriously earnest people.

Mrs. Fist's family are church types, she's lapsed but still drags me along to all these fucking horrific evenings of forced jollity.

I must admit, I quite revel in my,now well known, status as the "bloody atheist".

I smile, exchange pleasantries, and silently mock them for their medieval minds, but we all pretend that they don't mind me.

Fucking smashing :lol:

Been to several weddings now where a ceilidh has been the "entertainment" part of the evening, though obviously not with any great degree of competence expected on the part of the participants, so ultimately it might as well just be the Hokey-Cokey.

:lol:

It's full of seriously earnest people.

Mrs. Fist's family are church types, she's lapsed but still drags me along to all these fucking horrific evenings of forced jollity.

I must admit, I quite revel in my,now well known, status as the "bloody atheist".

I smile, exchange pleasantries, and silently mock them for their medieval minds, but we all pretend that they don't mind me.

Fucking smashing :lol:

Says the man too scared to utter, 'I'm not fucking going!'

Been to several weddings now where a ceilidh has been the "entertainment" part of the evening, though obviously not with any great degree of competence expected on the part of the participants, so ultimately it might as well just be the Hokey-Cokey.

I was watching it and thinking , this is how survival of the fittest played out in Medieval times- the ones who were co-ordinated enough to do a Gay Gordon ( :whistle: )! or Cambridge Reel would get the fit wenches, the others ended up driving passenger carts beteeen Cleadon Mill and Boldon Market.

Our wedding was a ceiliddh, but most of the people there were Scottish and it was in Scotland.

• 5 weeks later...

Happy to be back at home after becoming very ill very quickly last week whilst I was at work. Turns out it was viral Influenza A -  the type that originates in the lungs and tries to kill you rather than makes you not able to get out of bed and I was put into isolation for a few days. Terrifying shit and not something I'd like to go through again.

However, you don't get rid of me that easily and I've got a bit of time off now so may post more. What should I be watching on Netflix these days?

Happy to be back at home after becoming very ill very quickly last week whilst I was at work. Turns out it was viral Influenza A - the type that originates in the lungs and tries to kill you rather than makes you not able to get out of bed and I was put into isolation for a few days. Terrifying shit and not something I'd like to go through again.

However, you don't get rid of me that easily and I've got a bit of time off now so may post more. What should I be watching on Netflix these days?

Fuck, glad you're alright.

Outbreak and Contagion are both good if you're looking for things to watch.

Fuck, glad you're alright.

Outbreak and Contagion are both good if you're looking for things to watch.

Knobhead! :lol:

No comedies, my lungs don't work and laughing makes me cough  :glare:

Sounds shite that Cath but glad you're on now.

I've been blasting through Chef's Table which is on Netflix and is mint. As long as you've not become a veggie recently I'd highly recommend it.

We started The Crown last night which seems alright as well.

Sour Grapes is a good documentary. Audrie and Daisy (think thats what it's called) is good too, but infuriating.

I watched the Minimalism doc last week too, which I enjoyed. Designated Survivor is very watchable horseshit.

Knobhead! :lol:

No comedies, my lungs don't work and laughing makes me cough  :glare:

Watched a documentary about Drew Struzan, the guy who created loads of iconic movie posters. Nice way to spend an hour or so.