What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Amazing wasn't it?

I've stood for the past hour or so, just staring at the sky as it all kicked off.

Once it had finally passed over I thought "oh, better try and get a pic" :lol:

Taken at 1:34 a.m. from the Boudoir of Lurve, on my phone, hence the potato quality.

giAdznBh.jpg

My dopey cats have been out in it. Just got back, soaked but not in the least bit bothered by it.

Hard as nails :lol: When we had the storm earlier today, one of mine managed to open one of the divan drawers under the bairns bed, climb in it and hide there until I was convinced she'd jumped out of the window and run away.

My dopey cats have been out in it. Just got back, soaked but not in the least bit bothered by it.

Did you growl at them Gem? Or are you more disappointed than mad?

Amazing wasn't it?

I've stood for the past hour or so, just staring at the sky as it all kicked off.

Once it had finally passed over I thought "oh, better try and get a pic" :lol:

Taken at 1:34 a.m. from the Boudoir of Lurve, on my phone, hence the potato quality.

giAdznBh.jpg

Thanks to the super-duper mega glazing at work I managed to watch it without being totally freaked by the thunder. It was quite surreal the way the sky was completely purple with each lightning flash.

Hard as nails [emoji38] When we had the storm earlier today, one of mine managed to open one of the divan drawers under the bairns bed, climb in it and hide there until I was convinced she'd jumped out of the window and run away.

Softer than you! :razz:

It did something to me last night when I was having a poo. There was a flash then half a second later BANG, which means it's right in your vacinity. I think it's two seconds a mile away. So if it's 10 seconds it's five mile away. This one was straight away though, and I swear the hairs on my body stood up and the shite plopped oot all in one go.

It did something to me last night when I was having a poo. There was a flash then half a second later BANG, which means it's right in your vacinity. I think it's two seconds a mile away. So if it's 10 seconds it's five mile away. This one was straight away though, and I swear the hairs on my body stood up and the shite plopped oot all in one go.

:lol:

Sounds similar to how the likes of Spiderman and the Hulk gained their superpowers.

Narrator: "Stevie McFaul, famous exiled Geordie Mug-Righter, searching for the bathroom in the middle of an electrical lightning storm, then an accidental overdose of electric caused by a lightning hit fused with the strain of a good old fashioned Tyneside shite on trap 1 caused McFaul's body to create for itself gamma radiation which interacts with his unique body chemistry. And now, when Stevie McFaul grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs."

[while arguing with a mackem during a thunderstorm, Stevie changes into the.......Shiteman!]
Narrator: "The creature is driven by rage and pursued by an investigative scouse reporter called PacinoFan."
McFaul/Shiteman: "Mr Pacinofan, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
[Pacinofan witnesses an explosion from a building]
Narrator: "An accidental metal detection explosion horrifically injured a fellow poster making the poster hideous to gaze upon and supposedly took out Stevie McFaul as well. The reporter thinks the creature was responsible."
Pacinofan: [voice-over] I gave a description to all the law enforcement agencies. They got a warrant for murder out of it."
Narrator: A horrific crime which Stevie McFaul can never prove he or the creature didn't commit. So he must let the world go on thinking that he too is dead, until he can find a way to control the raging spirit of shiteman that dwells within him."

Absolutely marvellous sitting here eating fresh pineapple first time i've had it. I expected it to be very dry for some reason but it's remarkably juicy and sweet.

Absolutely marvellous sitting here eating fresh pineapple first time i've had it. I expected it to be very dry for some reason but it's remarkably juicy and sweet.

Nice one, you on a promise?

My mood is glorious. Only just recovering from a bastard of a two-week stomach bug, and now I've done my Achilles tendon so I'm hobbling around like a right one. At least the two didn't overlap or I'd basically have had to live in the bathroom. :lol:

My mood is glorious. Only just recovering from a bastard of a two-week stomach bug, and now I've done my Achilles tendon so I'm hobbling around like a right one. At least the two didn't overlap or I'd basically have had to live in the bathroom. :lol:

2 week stomach bug! You must be as fat as a japanese prisoner of war.