What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Hand eggists from "Not Ant's country" beat hand eggists from a different "Not Ant's country".

Oh I see.

Well good on the brave wee fellas. Anything that lifts the spirits, right?

This arvo some total thundercunt has side swiped wor lass on the M25 and just sped off like it's GTA 5. This is while she's on her way home from convalescing her mum over the weekend who has terminal cancer. The universe is an utter, utter cunt at times.

This arvo some total thundercunt has side swiped wor lass on the M25 and just sped off like it's GTA 5. This is while she's on her way home from convalescing her mum over the weekend who has terminal cancer. The universe is an utter, utter cunt at times.

Hope she's ok - is it likely to have been caught on CCTV?

Good for us. Or not I'm not sure how it works.

I'm flying hundreds of miles for a Muslim funeral in the afternoon. I've no idea what to expect.

I'd expect your phone tapped as a minimum.

Muslims + Irish ..... To MI5 this is not just terrorists , this is M&S terrorists.

i'm pensive. left mrs gloom at home, miserable because she's three days overdue going into labour with our second child. i've nowt to do at work as well as have handed all my projects over in view of being on paternity leave now, so i'm just here making up the numbers. playing the waiting game sucks.

i'm pensive. left mrs gloom at home, miserable because she's three days overdue going into labour with our second child. i've nowt to do at work as well as have handed all my projects over in view of being on paternity leave now, so i'm just here making up the numbers. playing the waiting game sucks.

You're not wrong. I was 9 days overdue with the bairn and it was torturous. On day +5 the other half decided he'd chance it and go to a midweek NUFC vs Man Utd game at SJP. The temptation to ring the ground and get them to page him over the PA system for a laugh was overwhelming :lol:

Good luck for when things start to happen :)

Thanks to a light dusting of snow my 50 minute journey to the airport turned into three hours, meaning that I missed my flight and my opportunity to form my terrorist super group. <_<

Hope she's ok - is it likely to have been caught on CCTV?

Cheers mate. Cops didn't even mention that, maybe they'll have a look. She's in a right state tbh.

You're not wrong. I was 9 days overdue with the bairn and it was torturous. On day +5 the other half decided he'd chance it and go to a midweek NUFC vs Man Utd game at SJP. The temptation to ring the ground and get them to page him over the PA system for a laugh was overwhelming :lol:

Good luck for when things start to happen :)

thanks, we've tried everything they say can help to no avail. all old wives tales, i think. she was 7 days late with our first so i sort of figured it would all come more quickly second time around but i have read up on it and apparently it's the labour itself that tends to be quicker second time around, but it can take just as long for things to kick off.

• 4 weeks later...

Devastated because the Mrs. was in a crash this morning on the way to work.

Her car was hit by a 7.5 tonner carrying straw and manure, which tipped onto her vehicle and trapped her for over an hour.

She's now in RVI and docs have said she's in a stable condition.

:rimshot:

Devastated because the Mrs. was in a crash this morning on the way to work.

Her car was hit by a 7.5 tonner carrying straw and manure, which tipped onto her vehicle and trapped her for over an hour.

She's now in RVI and docs have said she's in a stable condition.

:rimshot:

Glad you didn't put that in a joke thread.