What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I know this means absolutely nowt to anyone else but I got my Christmas/new year work rota. I'm working the nights of 26-29th Dec and that's it. Other than being on maternity leave, I've not had Christmas AND New Year off in 20 years :)

sombre....have to have my dog put down, she is old (but not ancient) had a stroke on the weekend doctor seems to think tumor induced.

i know its the right thing to do but it doesn't make it any easier. our other dog is going to be lost without her big "sister".

Feeling strange-ish....... a family funeral yesterday in mancyland has put the buyer of my house pulling out of the sale today (a week before exchange) into sharp perspective...theres dozens of things in life you've absoloutely no control over and to let them get to you too much is the path to madness.....bang goes fuckin Barbados at christmas with the house sale proceeds mind... :(

sombre....have to have my dog put down, she is old (but not ancient) had a stroke on the weekend doctor seems to think tumor induced.

i know its the right thing to do but it doesn't make it any easier. our other dog is going to be lost without her big "sister".

Sorry to hear that, mate.

Belta. No treatment for 4 weeks now, chemo next. The next 3 weeks are supposed to be the worst of my life, I'll feel worse and worse for 3 weeks then much better all of a sudden.

Also I am in a good mood full stop. Me and wor lass are likely to holiday in Paphos next year, so nee complaints here. In fact I'm in such a good mood, my Ashley boycott will be put on hold for one game against the mackems.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not in a critically shit mood but both me ears are fucked. I can't hear virtually anything, it's a temporary thing but fuck me it's nee pic nic being deaf. My left ear is completely dead, and me right probably takes in 10% of usual noise. Apparently it'll sort itself out in a few weeks thank god, and I hate my lasses sister and we're going there for our bait tomorrow so it's not all bad.