What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Excited. Gripped with World Cup fever. Buoyed by warm weather and blue skies. It's good to be alive now. Happy weekend everyone. And come on England! You bunch of overpaid tattoo sleeve twats!

Exhausted. After the world cup I was out in a police car chasing a violent criminal Startskey and Hutch style.

Think it might have been this bloke...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/robber-believed-wielding-kitchen-knife-7268571

Whoever it was they crashed a stolen taxi 100 yards from my house at 3.45am and made off.

Exhausted. After the world cup I was out in a police car chasing a violent criminal Startskey and Hutch style.

Think it might have been this bloke...

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/robber-believed-wielding-kitchen-knife-7268571

Whoever it was they crashed a stolen taxi 100 yards from my house at 3.45am and made off.

What?

Dickhead piled a stolen Taxi into a parked car on my road. I jumped up and saw him fleeing. So when the police arrived I told them which direction he went. They got me in their car and driving around at 70 in a 30 zone trying to find him.

Dickhead piled a stolen Taxi into a parked car on my road. I jumped up and saw him fleeing. So when the police arrived I told them which direction he went. They got me in their car and driving around at 70 in a 30 zone trying to find him.

Could you not have just knocked up a quick graph for them instead, HF?

• 2 weeks later...