What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Second promotion in a year finally confirmed , been drinking since 1 :)Got a match tomorrow :( seen our centremid out had to pick him off the floor lol we're fucked

Just watching on the news that a bomb went off in the cathedral quarter last night. No one killed/injured thankfully.

Brrrr

i got in about 10, but i'd been out from 1pm and drinking whiskey the entire time, feeling alright though got up at 7 had breakfast, lucozade etc into me... i'll know in a couple of hours when i try to run in 30mph winds after a ball how i really feel though :lol:

Ugh, sounds too much like hard work.

I'm away to snuggle up in a cozy, warm bed for the day :)

Finish work in the morning and not back til Boxing Day. Unfortunately my uncle is poorly and in intensive care so we'll be spending a lot of time here over Christmas.

Thanks. He went in for routine shoulder surgery on Monday, his breathing went off in recovery and by Wednesday they had to intubate and ventilate him. It's weird and horrible being on the other side of things.

Been in the dumps all morning.

Anyhow, our lass has been rattling on that she found me something for Xmas as a little extra and it was something I would like but that I probably wouldnt go out and buy myself this Xmas.

Delivery man has just called with what Im guessing is a case of my favourite Merlot :happygirl:

Be gutted if its not :lol:

Been in the dumps all morning.

Anyhow, our lass has been rattling on that she found me something for Xmas as a little extra and it was something I would like but that I probably wouldnt go out and buy myself this Xmas.

Delivery man has just called with what Im guessing is a case of my favourite Merlot :happygirl:

Be gutted if its not :lol:

It's the money she's made from finally selling off all your daft one-time hobbies.

Spent the afternoon at the hospital (a very strange experience being there as a visitor - kept trying to do stuff before remembering I don't actually work in Intensive care) Anyway, my uncle is off life-support and breathing for himself. It's early days, and if he doesn't cope then he'll have to go back on it, but he recognised my dad today and could nod appropriately in reply to questions which is a huge step. Feeling much more hopeful than a couple of days ago, but aware that things can go backwards very quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't seen the bairn since Christmas Day teatime so looking forward to him coming home later. Only got 2 nights off before being in all over new year, so that's not so great. Roll on being back in the routine.