What mood are you in and why?

catmag

The latter must be a problem for the ones living in Kent?

they only want to do it if they're on their way home. they hate going south of the river in the middle of a shift because they won't pick up as many fares going back into the west end or city.

if their lights are on, they're supposed to take you but i've lost count of how many that have sacked me off because they didn't fancy going sahf.

Edited by Dr Gloom

they only want to do it if they're on their way home. they hate going south of the river in the middle of a shift because they won't pick up as many fares going back into the west end or city.

if their lights are on, they're supposed to take you but i've lost count of how many that have sacked me off because they didn't fancy going sahf.

If I'm anywhere nearby and can't be arsed with the night bus trundle through Old Kent Road/Peckham, I'll get myself to the south side of London Bridge and hail a cab from there - you get a good few passing with their lights on and at least you know they're fundamentally willing to cross the water. #tactics #desperation #londoncentreoftheuniverseinnit

My fantastic birthday weekend came down with a bump having spent the last two days with the little un off nursery with tonsillitis :(

Bugger when your self employed and the little bugger won't take his medicine. Why can't the boffins make it taste delicious,

Tried hiding it in all sorts but he obviously has the super senses.

Thank god there's a match tonight and fully stocked real ale larder to look forward too.

Fucking set of scumbags! Just got home and all the windows are wide open, they've took the lot, right next to Christmas as well. Waiting for the police at the minute. What sort of dirty stinking bastard can do that to another human? That was my advent calender and they had no right to open it. :(

Fucking set of scumbags! Just got home and all the windows are wide open, they've took the lot, right next to Christmas as well. Waiting for the police at the minute. What sort of dirty stinking bastard can do that to another human? That was my advent calender and they had no right to open it. :(

:lol:

:lol: Had my sad face on.

Anxious, they've just told us they're looking to reduce the staffing levels by 40%, they're looking to get rid of shift work all together (which accounts for 30% of my wage) and they're looking to move out of London to Weybridge.

Now, this isn't set in stone and we'll know for sure in January, but there's no way the majority of people I work with could afford a 30% pay cut and live in London, I know I certainly can't.

I'm in a decent position to get an exit package, but I'm not sure if should hang on for the redundancy package that will likely happen if people don't volunteer and will is likely to be a better deal.

• 2 weeks later...