What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Aye, 5's are coppers really. Too small and use for nowt. I would happily do away with 5,2 and 1's and just sell everything in units it's of ten.

I'm just being a pedantic twat. Got a jar like that myself but never bothered myself to get it exchanged. I bet I'm looking at close to 50 quid though, if not more.

I put all my change in a tub at the end of every day. £2's and everything. Adds up nicely as a treats tub. Love sorting change into little bags. Like ironing, and doing the dishes. No thinking required activities to let you concentrate on what you're listening to. I could glady stuff envelopes for a living if they paid enough for it.

I put all my change in a tub at the end of every day. £2's and everything. Adds up nicely as a treats tub. Love sorting change into little bags. Like ironing, and doing the dishes. No thinking required activities to let you concentrate on what you're listening to. I could glady stuff envelopes for a living if they paid enough for it.

I know I'll get pelters for this, but I just dump it into one of those Coinsorting machines at the supermarket. Can't be bothered to sort and bag, then have some monstertruck at the bank reverse the process in front of me.

I chuck anthing less than 10ps in the charity box at the till now. I used to recyle the pounds etc quite well by using them in the car park every day but I now park at a place with a season ticket so they are accumulating steadily.

Lad in work hadn't weighed in since last friday, boss called at his house tonight on his way home since he still hadn't rang in/answered his phone to check on him. Found him looks like he's fell and hit his head.

Poor guy was only around 40 or something :(

I presume he's dead if he fell on Friday? Even though I do what I do the thought of finding someone like that still gives me the willies, particularly because its never happened to me. Sorry dude. :(

Dark side that like.

On a lighter note, it's fucking freezing this morning. First blast of autumn down London and I rock into work without a jacket on. Freezing my tits off waiting for my train.

Lad in work hadn't weighed in since last friday, boss called at his house tonight on his way home since he still hadn't rang in/answered his phone to check on him. Found him looks like he's fell and hit his head.

Poor guy was only around 40 or something :(

The idea of this happening freaks me out all the time. I probably think about it too much :blush: but it does cross my mind when I'm rushing around getting ready for work that if I fell down the stairs or something, it'd be hours before wor lad got home (as he leaves before me). I'm fairly certain work would miss me, but not sure if it'd be enough to send someone round on day 1. :(

Spent last night feeling really sombre after seeing someone stretchered out of the gym, still receiving CPR. He'd been on the deck about 40 minutes with defibrillators etc, didn't look good at all. The entire gym was in a bit of a state of shock after that. It wasn't something I'd seen before and the poor lad seemed to just be there on his own too.

I'm only on friendly nodding terms with my neighbours and didn't mention when I went away the other month with my car on the drive - they didn't say anything when I got back so assume I'd lie there for a while if owt happened to me.

Night off, glass of wine, cat on my knee, chinese on the way, X-Factor on telly, child snoring in bed (don't know where he gets that from)

It's all good :)