What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Was put in a situation today where I know I was being set up to fail miserably. Maybe to prove a point, maybe because some people get a perverse kind of smugness from that kind of thing or maybe to prove that I couldn't handle it. Well I did, and I did it beautifully - so fuck you.

Feel better now.

Was put in a situation today where I know I was being set up to fail miserably. Maybe to prove a point, maybe because some people get a perverse kind of smugness from that kind of thing or maybe to prove that I couldn't handle it. Well I did, and I did it beautifully - so fuck you.

Feel better now.

Aye, the NHS is good at fostering that type of mentality in teams. I got my band 6 quicker than a lot of people liked and encounter similar issues. I think the best course of action for me is to go for my band 7 next year and really annoy them :lol:

Feel better now.

Good for you :)

Was put in a situation  today where I know I was being set up to fail miserably. Maybe to prove a point, maybe because some people get a perverse kind of smugness from that kind of thing or maybe to prove that I couldn't handle it. Well I did, and I did it beautifully - so fuck you.

Feel better now.

Are you sure you made that good a job of it?

Fuming. Furious. Incandescent with rage.

Ant may know what I'm talking about, or maybe not, but I've just had my pre-wedding 'doing'. Despite making it clear to my in-laws that I detested the idea they went ahead and did it. So I've just given the in-laws a big fuck you. Not the best run in to a wedding that's only two weeks away.

And for those of you who don't understand what a doing is, it basically involves being tied to the back of a trailer while being driven around the town several times and being covered in absolutely foul waste food produce from head to toe. Words can't begin to explain how fucked off that I am, the father of the bride came very close to getting his head caved in.

Now, c'mon! That is a charming and historical tradition that stretched back to time immemorial. These customs cement our future in our past and form the bedrock of our societies.

You bog trotters are weird. :lol:

:lol: Aye. i know what you're on about, normally the lobbed on the back of a trailer/cart is reserved for the cultchies that tradition though isn't it (as opposed to the classic lampost)

lol where are you residing it must be either antrim/ballymena or dromore/hillbrough direction

Worse, Tyrone.

Yes, it is a cultchie/primitive/Fred Flintstone thing to do. Hence my rage. I can feel a whole wedding going off the rails due to this incredibly foolish act.

:lol:

Just remember Ewerk, no matter what your future in-laws did to you this weekend, in two weeks time officially you're stuck bumming only their daughter.

For life.

:suicide:

FYP

Fuming. Furious. Incandescent with rage.

Ant may know what I'm talking about, or maybe not, but I've just had my pre-wedding 'doing'. Despite making it clear to my in-laws that I detested the idea they went ahead and did it. So I've just given the in-laws a big fuck you. Not the best run in to a wedding that's only two weeks away.

And for those of you who don't understand what a doing is, it basically involves being tied to the back of a trailer while being driven around the town several times and being covered in absolutely foul waste food produce from head to toe. Words can't begin to explain how fucked off that I am, the father of the bride came very close to getting his head caved in.

Three words.

What

the

Fuck?