What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Nightshift?

2 x 12hr nightshifts with 2hrs kip inbetween thanks to a plumbing problem (not a euphemism)

Weirdly feel wide awake and slightly mental.

I feel like I should do something productive today but I can't think of anything so I suspect I'll end up just loafing about all day. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

What does loafing include?

Browsing around Facebook, Twitter, about 6 different forums and various news outlets even though very little has happened since the last updates. Sky Sports News on in the background. Occasional movement to get a drink/snack or go to the toilet.

Browsing around Facebook, Twitter, about 6 different forums and various news outlets even though very little has happened since the last updates. Sky Sports News on in the background. Occasional movement to get a drink/snack or go to the toilet.

My kind of woman.

Looks like you need one of these

8208large.jpg

I have wine. I'm feeling better.

Strangely I have to do 2 weeks of them day shifts that you normal people do starting Wednesday - it's going to kill me.

A mix of elation, dread and boredom.

Got a job in the Cayman Islands which I leave for in 2 weeks, but still at my old job on a Saturday morning when I should be packing.

Still haven't got a visa :)

congrats man, that sounds awesome

I am in bits today too AH. Went out at 11pm last night, with only a couple of glasses of white wine over dinner in me. Got back at 3am, woke up the little one trying to cook something (don't know what, I ate it so have no evidence), then fell into the bedroom and woke up wor lass. She had to sleep in the spare room because of the snoring. Not sure what shots we had but I was laced this morning. In addition I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday so was taking ibuprofen which means my stomach is wrecked and my back is even worse as I slept funny.

So much in the dog house, I'm half expecting her to put a bowl of water with my name on down in front of me.

I am in bits today too AH. Went out at 11pm last night, with only a couple of glasses of white wine over dinner in me. Got back at 3am, woke up the little one trying to cook something (don't know what, I ate it so have no evidence), then fell into the bedroom and woke up wor lass. She had to sleep in the spare room because of the snoring. Not sure what shots we had but I was laced this morning. In addition I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday so was taking ibuprofen which means my stomach is wrecked and my back is even worse as I slept funny.

So much in the dog house, I'm half expecting her to put a bowl of water with my name on down in front of me.

:lol: