What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Great mood!

Off camping today. :)

Feeling all bear grylis and looking forward to the great outdoors.

Only slight concern is Ive had to jimmy the roofbox on so hoping it stays put heading down the motorway.

You're taking a microwave ffs!! :lol:

They all laugh, but tonight when it pings and the chicken Korma is ready, the nans are warming in the George Foreman, they'll be laughing no more!!

No, they WILL be laughing. They'll not just be laughing - there'll be piss running down their legs!

cloudy. had an awesome stag weekend in the countryside near darlington. outdoor activities included jumping off waterfalls and white water tubing. then a ripping night out in barnard castle of all places.

a superb meal at the crown in micketon one of the best gastro pubs i've been too, possibly the nicest chips i've ever eaten. highly recommended.

cloudy. had an awesome stag weekend in the countryside near darlington. outdoor activities included jumping off waterfalls and white water tubing. then a ripping night out in barnard castle of all places.

a superb meal at the crown in micketon one of the best gastro pubs i've been too, possibly the nicest chips i've ever eaten. highly recommended.

Hello hello, was that you jumping off a bridge at Low Force!!!!

:lol: Calling someone a Nancy boy then sticking up a photo you took of the local talent.

:lol:

The local talent just happened to be in the background of the family pic (see cropped foot) ;)

Not that nee fucker will believe that now!

i wouldn't have fancied it without the protective gear - i didn't massively fancy it with all the protective gear tbh, given i'm a massive coward. but peer pressure's a bitch.

i'm surprised you didn't get any pics of us CT, we had quite an audience

i wouldn't have fancied it without the protective gear - i didn't massively fancy it with all the protective gear tbh, given i'm a massive coward. but peer pressure's a bitch.

i'm surprised you didn't get any pics of us CT, we had quite an audience

When your group was jumping in from the middle waterfall I was wading about 20 feet away up stream with the bairn. The rest of my party (another 10) were watching.

When you were jumping off the bridge and stopping any fucker walking across, I was at the back of that group tutting!!! :lol:

I did watch a few go off and you are right, the peer pressure was intense. A few seemed to jump off but most seemed to stumble off. :lol: