What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I feel your pain, literally :lol:

Had a trapped nerve in by back on Friday and after cocodamol and dickaphenic did nowt went to the docs and got tramadol sp???

Anyway marvellous tablets and Ive now got about 3 years supply! Your welcome to them if you want to head up the A19.

They barely touch the sides on me now. Shame they won't let me have morphine patches. :lol:

I feel your pain, literally :lol:

Had a trapped nerve in by back on Friday and after cocodamol and dickaphenic did nowt went to the docs and got tramadol sp???

Anyway marvellous tablets and Ive now got about 3 years supply! Your welcome to them if you want to head up the A19.

I don't drive otherwise I'd be on my way :lol: Let me know when you're next in Washington!

I'm seriously doubting whether I can go to work tomorrow and I've not had a night off in about 6 years.

My dad normally drops me off, then 2 buses home in a morning.

;)

Did you go to Slaters btw, MF?

For my alterations? Rang them and they only alter suits they've sold.

Got a recommendation for a place in Gosforth though. :good:

I have the kind of headache that makes you cast your eyes into the past 24 hours, searching for any reason for the punishment you're now on the end of. Seriously, it feels like I've torn a muscle inside my head, broken a bone in my brain, drove a jagged branch through my eyes.

Fuck the world, I want to get off.

i'm in a pretty positive mood. toon safe for another season, still buzzing from best mate's wedding weekend last week, spending the evenings this week editing his wedding dvd for him, which is proving to be a lot of fun. the dancefloor montage at the end is highly entertaining. what is it about wedding dancefloors? different gravy for atmosphere.

Had a cunt of a day. Gaffa not communicating effectively is my fault apparently.

Not the first time you and Williamson have shared a problem ;)

Happy yet frustrated.

Went for a run this morning as part of the parkrun thing, got a decent time and it was pissing down, first time - think I got about 26 minutes. Wet through, then ran back to town.

Now I'm bored as fuck and can't find owt to do. Might just end up going out for some pints but currently sat in the house bored & tired

Boredom is character building.

I must have a gigantic character tonight then. :lol: I've found myself watching greyhound racing on the telly and even placed a bet or two ffs.