What mood are you in and why?

catmag

What's wrong with our back if you don't mind me asking? (I guess everyone else is aware) My mum had real back problems for years after slipping a disc but was constantly being referred around and getting palmed off to different consultants until they decided she needed surgery which seems to have done the trick. Hope you don't need surgery but it sounds a similar story

They still haven't diagnosed it which is the main problem so there isn't a resolution in sight.

Also found out today that when I had my MRI scan over a year ago only from my neck down to my upper rib cage was scanned even though the pain isn't just in that area.

They still haven't diagnosed it which is the main problem so there isn't a resolution in sight.

Also found out today that when I had my MRI scan over a year ago only from my neck down to my upper rib cage was scanned even though the pain isn't just in that area.

Did you see that thing recently about a fair proportion of back problems having bacterial infections as a cause? - might be an idea to explore.

That's not helping my hangover. Pints of Tripel Karmeliet and Troll, amazing on draft, both taste great but not good the morning after. Woke up at 6 feeling a bit queer, went to the bog thinking this is touch and go, had an unusually timed poo, sweated cold for 5 minutes but managed to hold it tight. I can also still taste chorizo but the reasons why are not yet clear to me. Best part is that I'm taking a train for 4 hours later with a 3 year old, missin our game and its the last day of my mini-holiday.

So, full of joy :lol:

That's not helping my hangover. Pints of Tripel Karmeliet and Troll, amazing on draft, both taste great but not good the morning after. Woke up at 6 feeling a bit queer, went to the bog thinking this is touch and go, had an unusually timed poo, sweated cold for 5 minutes but managed to hold it tight. I can also still taste chorizo but the reasons why are not yet clear to me. Best part is that I'm taking a train for 4 hours later with a 3 year old, missin our game and its the last day of my mini-holiday.

So, full of joy :lol:

We don't play til tomorrow :unsure2:

I've got a trapped nerve in my neck and Paracetamol, brufen and codeine are not touching it. Sneezed earlier and nearly passed out. Feeling properly sorry for myself.

I've got a trapped nerve in my neck and Paracetamol, brufen and codeine are not touching it. Sneezed earlier and nearly passed out. Feeling properly sorry for myself.

I feel your pain, literally :lol:

Had a trapped nerve in by back on Friday and after cocodamol and dickaphenic did nowt went to the docs and got tramadol sp???

Anyway marvellous tablets and Ive now got about 3 years supply! Your welcome to them if you want to head up the A19.