What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Its the fact its essentially an automatic sports car that confuses me. The gear changing is the best part. :)

Come to think of it i think I'll take the Alston road on Friday. :)

It has paddle gear changers on the steering wheel and you can also use the gear lever in "tiptronic" mode to flick it up and down gears.

It has paddle gear changers on the steering wheel and you can also use the gear lever in "tiptronic" mode to flick it up and down gears.

Ahh, I see, very swish. Maybe one day I'll be able to afford a sports car myself. Probably not like.

I've never driven an automatic, how does it differ in terms of feel?

It's wired not having anything to do with your left foot, the inclination for me was to use it to break but that was a terrible idea that I only did once

It's wired not having anything to do with your left foot, the inclination for me was to use it to break but that was a terrible idea that I only did once

:lol: aye, you only do that once and then peel yourself off the windscreen.

:lol:

Did that last time I hired an automatic without even realising it was what I was doing.....just makes sense...2 pedals and 2 feet....took me 15 minutes of neck breaking juddering stops to get out of the carpark before I realised my error.

Does anyone ever feel like their family is cursed? Like you don't have more than a couple months of stress free living before something else shit comes along and stresses everyone out again for a few months?

Does anyone ever feel like their family is cursed? Like you don't have more than a couple months of stress free living before something else shit comes along and stresses everyone out again for a few months?

I did have a period a year or two ago where there was basically no time that a member of my close family wasn't in hospital with something serious.

whats happening?

Nothing I can put on here really but adds to a long line of family deaths, cancer scares, relationship break ups etc.

Easily the worst 2 years my family has seen and it doesn't seem to be getting better anytime soon

Cheers mate, we aren't talking life or death here so it's all relative I suppose

Well it would be, since it's family you're talking about. :rimshot:

(Sorry. :D Hope things calm down a bit for you all.)

Sorry for your troubles J69, hope they're sorted.

Personally, I'm feeling let down, I'd hoped a friend would help me out with some translating, but he's being a prick and scooting off to some Eurovision event instead... what a prick.

I'm also sun burnt.

Sorry for your troubles J69, hope they're sorted.

Personally, I'm feeling let down, I'd hoped a friend would help me out with some translating, but he's being a prick and scooting off to some Eurovision event instead... what a prick.

I'm also sun burnt.

Stronzo d'oro!