What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Got the job. That was easy. :lol: I start May 5th.

Had a sit down with the manager & head chef, then into the kitchen to whip up something from scratch.

I made chicken with peppers in a white whine & cream sauce over tagliatelle. Bit of garlic, thyme and chillies hoyed in as well. Bit funny watching them both taste it, Masterchef style and giving comments.

Got the job. That was easy. :lol: I start May 5th.

Had a sit down with the manager & head chef, then into the kitchen to whip up something from scratch.

I made chicken with peppers in a white whine & cream sauce over tagliatelle. Bit of garlic, thyme and chillies hoyed in as well. Bit funny watching them both taste it, Masterchef style and giving comments.

Congrats. Don't forget those of us who helped you on your way when you're Brocky big balls.

Diamond wedding in one function room or sixth form prom in the other.

Which one to crash :lol:

Why don't you just have a nice, quiet drink with your wife? I'm sure both the diamond wedding party and the kids will appreciate that.

Why don't you just have a nice, quiet drink with your wife? I'm sure both the diamond wedding party and the kids will appreciate that.

Don't really do nice quiet drinks Cat. Although tbf, I do, but when the 2nd bottle of merlot kicks in I can get a touch giddy.

Sitting in the Matfen Hall, half pissed, half still to go.

Happy days.

adyzu5uj.jpg

Good to see they're not afraid to serve more unusual fare like Trotters and Ginger Pudding in the hotel restaurant.

Oh ..... wait.

Don't really do nice quiet drinks Cat. Although tbf, I do, but when the 2nd bottle of merlot kicks in I can get a touch giddy.

Get yourself out on the Go Ape course, you porcine pisshead.

The "not being a twat" option as its better know.

Fat ginger bloke in his 40s with a teenage daughter , talking about crashing a party full of 16 year old girls. You're one of 'those' blokes that makes inappropriate comments to lasses aren't you

He probably thinks the firm he used to work for was like Sterling Cooper.

Fat ginger bloke in his 40s with a teenage daughter , talking about crashing a party full of 16 year old girls. You're one of 'those' blokes that makes inappropriate comments to lasses aren't you

No teenage daughters but close, good effort Tommy.