What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Bit miffed. Applied for a chef job at the local garden centre (just something to tide me over for a bit until something better comes along).

Perfectly qualified and everything except when I phoned up just now the guy says 'yeah we've had someone on a trial shift and are waiting for them to sign a contract. But until it's signed on the dotted line you never know - i've got your number at least'.

What a wanker. Take the fucking job advert down then. :lol:

Oh well, an actual job interview tomorrow at a gastropub which will probably be more money than a shitty garden centre coffee shop. Whilst I've been enjoying my freelance cheffing and catering, there's just not enough hours at the moment to make it worthwhile so really have to get something full time.

Bit miffed. Applied for a chef job at the local garden centre (just something to tide me over for a bit until something better comes along).

Perfectly qualified and everything except when I phoned up just now the guy says 'yeah we've had someone on a trial shift and are waiting for them to sign a contract. But until it's signed on the dotted line you never know - i've got your number at least'.

What a wanker. Take the fucking job advert down then. :lol:

Oh well, an actual job interview tomorrow at a gastropub which will probably be more money than a shitty garden centre coffee shop. Whilst I've been enjoying my freelance cheffing and catering, there's just not enough hours at the moment to make it worthwhile so really have to get something full time.

Good luck with it Brock. :up:

How's your blog coming along?

Cheers guys.

The food blog will happen next month Tooj (and Fish), but I've been diverting most of my time to finding a full time job, which thus far has been difficult. I spent a whole bastard month prepping for and subsequently missing out on a grad scheme I would've been a perfect fit for. Only got fobbed off with generic 'feedback' when I asked why I didn't get it. 'We felt you maybe didn't have enough catering experience' was the 'best' one. :lol:

Whether me next job is this chef gig or just working down the village coffee shop for a bit, I should hopefully find time to get this goddam blog online and get the bathos over with. :blush2:

Had my first interview for a post-graduate job (finish Uni next week). Was for a paid marketing internship at the University...they were hoping to make a decision by the end of tomorrow and then call people back next week, but were so impressed by me at interview that they called about an hour later to offer me the job.

This getting a job lark is easy like ;)

Had my first interview for a post-graduate job (finish Uni next week). Was for a paid marketing internship at the University...they were hoping to make a decision by the end of tomorrow and then call people back next week, but were so impressed by me at interview that they called about an hour later to offer me the job.

This getting a job lark is easy like ;)

tumblr_m6ifcnCL9R1rqmvwpo1_500.jpg

I fucking hate you nyff

and congratulations

Off to he jobby again for me tomorrow, applying for fucking all sort at the moment, getting desperate.

Have broached working for my dad to him today which actually wouldn't be bad but would be a while before it started to make me any actual money

Sat out back (with a hoodie on, it must be said), listening to music, sipping a not-so-fine wine and watching the trains roll by. It's springtime! :boogie:

Sat at work, (with headphones on, it must be said), listening to dubstep, sipping a p.o.s. cuppa (Who the fuck uses red milk in this day and age?!) and watching the report status bar roll by. It's Shiftwork!

:suicide:

Hey, it's the only time of day it's safe for me to do so without running the risk of turning ginger. :)

I'm in the middle of Eurovision 1982. You'd approve of some of the disco grooves, CT.

Hey, it's the only time of day it's safe for me to do so without running the risk of turning ginger. :)

I'm in the middle of Eurovision 1982. You'd approve of some of the disco grooves, CT.

One step further and I would have been there :)