What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Thanks Renton, she was healthy before so I'd hope she'd get through it. I was the first person who held her when we got her so we have a connection if there's such a thing. We'd drove all the way from Carlisle & only when we pulled up to the street she puked all over my lap.

Sorry to hear about you wife & hope she gets better!

Had a call off the Vet, she's took the full dose well enough & been given diazepam to put her to sleep. They've also told us only 58% of dogs will live through it.

A removed nail for fucks sake.

Sorry to hear that Tom lad, fingers crossed.

Renton Ms TS scalded herself all over a few weeks back, it was fucking awful but she got good treatment and looks like she'll be okay, all the best.

Thanks lads, hope so!

She's only 6 & has had the worst luck in the world with injuries, the vet has been working for 30 years and she's only ever seen one dog with tetanus.

Whooah lads and lasses! Really appreciate the concern, but mrs Rents will be fine, she should be back home tomorrow after an overnight stay on a drip. Our daughter misses her terribly though and has diarrhoea because she's on antibiotics because of a chest infection..... You get the idea, I'm a bloke and I can't cope.... :lol:

At least I'll be off tomorrow.....

Renton do you have a kid? I had no idea about this. Hope the missus is well and home soon.

Tom, sorry to hear about your dog. I fucking hate it when there's something wrong with one of our cats, so this must be awful for you. Hope things turn out as well as is possible.

Renton do you have a kid? I had no idea about this. Hope the missus is well and home soon.

Well that's because I haven't seen you for at least 4 years!

Mrs Rents back home and I'm binning tomorrow at work as well. She's had counselling from a clinical psychologist because of possible scarring. Good job this is on her wrist and not het face or i'd be dumping her! Joke, obviously. ;)

Edited by Renton

shit. i'm sat in the stinking media centre at the mobile world congress in barcelona. got at least another 5 hours work to do. been averaging less sleep than that per night since i've been there. i will not see any of the city. i'm surviving on caffeine and adrenaline by day and whisky by night.

meanwhile at home, my son has had blood tests for a strange rash at a&a and my wife is freaking out on her own.

shit. i'm sat in the stinking media centre at the mobile world congress in barcelona. got at least another 5 hours work to do. been averaging less sleep than that per night since i've been there. i will not see any of the city. i'm surviving on caffeine and adrenaline by day and whisky by night.

meanwhile at home, my son has had blood tests for a strange rash at a&a and my wife is freaking out on her own.

Go home. Ring work, tell them your son is in hospital and go home.

A bit pissed off.

The dogs only got and got tetanus. She'd been bad a couple of days ago and we took her to the vets, they said it was an allergic reaction as her face was swollen up. She'd since gotten worse, face all swollen up, ears propped up & eyes almost forced shut without her back legs working properly. She couldn't see me when I got in the house but made her way over.

Took her to a emergency vet in Gateshead & she's having the anti-tetanus injection but some dogs don't take it well & she might die so she's staying there over night.

Really gutted & it's going to cost a bomb, hopefully the insurance will pay it back but it's got to be paid up front initially.

She'd had a nail removed & they reckon that's how they got it.

Unlucky mate, whatever you pay will be worth it.

Had a dog who had that and it wasn't fun, made a full recovery though.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Go home. Ring work, tell them your son is in hospital and go home.

it turns out he's fine. am still in barcelona. mood has moved from shit to exhausted. is that a mood? worked late yesterday then got wankered last night on a bar crawl around the back streets off la rambla. hanging and having to schep around a conference centre that's almost 2km long. ouch

Went to see the dog tonight she's in a bad way & unless things take a turn for the better we'll have to have her put to sleep tomorrow - which is her 6th birthday.

Life is a complete cunt sometimes.