What mood are you in and why?

catmag

If you need cheering up, isn't there a Belta Bloke Thread (NSFW) or something like that?

Nah, I just randomly post fit blokes in the Belta Minge thread to annoy you lads.

Edit!

Oh hello! How did I forget about that?!

Frazzled.

My little lad has a chest infection and is coughing himself sick.

Poor little bugger is exhausted.

I know how you feel, we've had the cat to the vets today. He's got the shits and won't eat/drink water.

;)

Only messing (we have taken the cat to the vets like, but I'm not daft enough to try and equate the two really), hope he's on the mend now.

This flu thing that's going round seems horrendous. My mam and stepdad both got it on Christmas Eve, had to cancel Christmas Day at theirs and they're both still completely floored by it. No one has seen them since Christmas Eve, and my mam won't let anyone in the house in case they get it (mainly to protect the grandkids). I've done a food drop but she only allows you to put the bags on the doorstep. I might turn up tomorrow in a full HazMat suit.

Deeeelighted. Final pub quiz at the local of the year and we managed to make it our 14th win, winning the yearly league table along win it.

We've been stuck on 13 for ages, kept tying for the win 5 weeks in a row losing the tie break to other teams totally unable to put into bed but we've managed on the last week.

Deeeelighted. Final pub quiz at the local of the year and we managed to make it our 14th win, winning the yearly league table along win it.

We've been stuck on 13 for ages, kept tying for the win 5 weeks in a row losing the tie break to other teams totally unable to put into bed but we've managed on the last week.

Homer-yells-nerd.gif

Apprehensive. First day back at work tomorrow after two weeks off. Should be asleep but feeling anxious, hot and twitchy. The 5am finish last night and all day hangover today haven't helped matters.

I've got the fear