What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Guest CabayeAye

Just because he looks like Jimmy Somerville doesn't mean he'd be a soft poofter. I reckon he could hold his own.

A gay rapist rather than a rapee?

Relaxed as fuck. Finished the day at work with a free massage (we get a masseuse in now apparently) and now I'm on my way home.

Fifa 13 for a bit when I get there then down to the girlfriends for tea.

Currently very happy with where I am

At least if they have a male offspring he won't forever be tarred with the ginger brush seeing as he will be bald from the age of 13.

:lol:

I've found the perfect baby present for them

http://m.notonthehighstreet.com/londonkiddy/product/boy-s-navy-blue-blazer?utm_source=GoogleShopping&utm_medium=Baby%20&%20Child&utm_campaign=139513

Yeah, definitely need a breathalyser on toontastic Ant, sort it out.

You lot are a shower of bloody tampons and I hope your cocks atrophy and fall off.

I thought Fish was supposed to be a hard nosed chap.

Now we know that the second a bit of gash offers an outside chance of him losing his cherry, he turns into a fucking sap who goes gushing on the internet for all to see.

Needs to get a fucking grip of his life, the soft poofter.

The last quim you saw was the one you dropped out of, so quieten down over there in the cheap seats.

i'm irish and can handle my booze, why would i add something to remove entertainment for myself :D

I can handle my booze, I just need something to stop me over-sharing.

Guest CabayeAye

The last quim you saw was the one you dropped out of, so quieten down over there in the cheap seats.

Filled two prams. I'm a certified baby maker, mate.

Hungover with the taste of kebab still in my mouth.

Went to the 1516 Brewing company in Vienna, the beers were lush, one was a Slovenian IPA that had been matured in whiskey casks. Meant to be at a conference this morning but skiving until I am in a fit enough state to meet people. Uurgh.