What mood are you in and why?

catmag

A bit of what?

Edit; on second thoughts, don't answer that. :puke:;)

Good day out like, disappointed at the low Flamingo population mind.

Thought the bent neck, upside doon headed freaks would be all over the place like Fish in a convent.

I have no idea what that last sentence means :lol: but aye, canny day, not packed and the kids loved it. Cleared my conscience before I abandon them to hit London next weekend. :lol:

Ambivalent.

2 minutes from home, having been out since 4:45 , not sure what I'm walking into.

Ambivalent because I honestly couldn't give two hoots- we won, all is good.

( will maybe update , dependant on how many hoots Mrs. Fist gives. )

:doh:

Ambivalent.

2 minutes from home, having been out since 4:45 , not sure what I'm walking into.

Is "Hoots" a euphemism?

Just heard a copper panic over the channel that the radio network must be down. When the despatcher explained that they were hearing him loud and clear so it must be fine, he insisted that they were mistaken.

The guy is arguing over the radio network that the radios network is down...

NWA had it right :lol:

Ambivalent.

:lol:

I'm in bed posting on my phone. I've woke up and Mrs hf isn't here. Could be a huff on the cards. Think ill stay on my phone as long as possible.

Think ill watch motd on iPlayer.

The pair of you should have a word. Proper hen-pecked like!

MF you should've kicked the door in, announced your presence with a gutteral chorus of Blaydon Races and then asked why the hell there wasn't a goddam sandwich and broon ale waiting for you.

;)

Nights finished until Wednesday. Fell asleep about midday, had to set alarm for 3pm cos we're going for Sunday lunch at the pub with my folks at 4.

Don't want dinner, just more sleep please.....

Just watched the Goonies whilst doing some work for tomorrow (gonna be a long busy day tomorrow), and now Karate Kid 3 is starting. And I've done as much of that work as I intend to do. Happy days.

Starting last shift til Thursday. Made the error to agreeing to this shift to help out a mate, forgetting I've a train to catch at just after lunch tomorrow. If I get a cab home I can get about 5hrs sleep. No cab and it'll be about 4. The problem is, is the extra hour in bed worth £8 when I'm not going to get loads anyway...

Just got home from nights. Got in the tiny lift in my block and secreted some very odious farts heralding the arrival of some heavy duty RTs, doubtless stimulated by the foul excuse for coffee I forced down to stop myself nodding off on the motorway. Next thing I know three massive coppers squeeze in, they're looking for someone and are asking me my name to see if it's me!

Edited by luckyluke

Pretty good, pretty good indeed.

Yesterday a letter from HMRC landed on the mat with a cheque for £640 that I wasn't expecting.

I'm off to Vegas tomorrow and just got an email from the lovely people at United telling me that I've been upgraded to First Class from the flight from Newark to Vegas.

All in all not too bad.