What mood are you in and why?

catmag

High as a kite!

Its my 30th today and the wife is taking me to Barcelona for 4 days to see them play Real Madrid in the Supercup!

Now that's a present! Happy birthday - have a ball :)

High as a kite!

Its my 30th today and the wife is taking me to Barcelona for 4 days to see them play Real Madrid in the Supercup!

Sweet that like. I couldn't wangle seeing a match when i went with my lass! Lovely place but be careful on the metro - the catalans love to delve into tourists' pockets.

Happy birthday!

My then girlfriend thought it would be canny to treat me to a surprise weekend to Blackpool as although she knew I hated it, (she liked Blackpool), she thought the break 'would be nice' she also bought me an 'S club 7' CD as a joke.

She then has total insomnia about this when being less than impressed about anything I've ever done for her.

Happy birthday!

My then girlfriend thought it would be canny to treat me to a surprise weekend to Blackpool as although she knew I hated it, (she liked Blackpool), she thought the break 'would be nice' she also bought me an 'S club 7' CD as a joke.

She then has total insomnia about this when being less than impressed about anything I've ever done for her.

I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Sunburnt but happy!

Had a great man day yesterday starting with Taxi passing it's test, great round of golf at Boldon with gorgeous views and Kestrels hovering etc etc and finished with pub grub and gallons of River Cather real ale.

16 pints?

Quite excited. Going in to sign and pay reservation fees on a house this afternoon. Gonna be part exing the old place after they gave us an offer in line with what we want for it.

Should be moved by the end of November hopefully.

Quite excited. Going in to sign and pay reservation fees on a house this afternoon. Gonna be part exing the old place after they gave us an offer in line with what we want for it.

Should be moved by the end of November hopefully.

Sweet, good luck man.

Cheers! Just looking forward to having more space and a garden instead of a yard!

I'm hoping that by going part ex it'll be as hassle free as possible.

Garden = gardening = work. Have you thunk this through?