What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I've made it to Wallsend so far. I can't believe my car is still going, some of the fucking bodies of water I've driven through with broken down cars abandoned in them. Entire neighbourhoods on the street treating it like a spectator sport.

I feel like I'm in a cross between Mad Max and Waterworld.

I hope my old house is badly flooded.

I thought exactly this! Fucking tight landlady never resolved the leak in my old attic room hope all seven hells of regret are falling on her right now.

I thought exactly this! Fucking tight landlady never resolved the leak in my old attic room hope all seven hells of regret are falling on her right now.

:lol:

I sold mine, this is just a spot of arbitrary malice toward the new owners.

I've made it to Wallsend so far. I can't believe my car is still going, some of the fucking bodies of water I've driven through with broken down cars abandoned in them. Entire neighbourhoods on the street treating it like a spectator sport.

I feel like I'm in a cross between Mad Max and Waterworld.

What you worried about.

It'll only be up to your ankles.

Cue CT posting that pic. ;)

Ended up getting a lift with one of the girls from work. Fine from Seaham/Houghton to The Washington highway then it's gone mad. Driving through rivers in Springwell and have been crawling up Eighton Banks for the last 40mins. There are people broken down and abandoning their cars. There's people walking along the grass verges through running water....

Mrs. F. walked from Heworth to Gateshead High St, got a bus over the bridge then walked to Haymarket.

Another bus took an hour to get to Matthew Bank, where she got off and started walking.

She rang me from Four Lane Ends, and I've got her sis to go pick her up.

Mental.

Aye, sitting at Home in Boldon with blue skies this all sounds mental. Daughter and Boyfriend have been stuck trying to get home from SJP for the last few hours.

Last I heard they were in benwell somewhere.

Just seems mental.

Took some creative route finding to get back from Shields. Every roundabout was under 2foot of water. The amount of flash cars conked out after steaming through massive puddles amused me all the way home though :lol:

Our street was entirely flooded. I'll post pics later. All the neighbours have spent 4 hours ferrying wheelie bins full of floodwater to the unblocked drains at the top of the street. Even the ones who weren't affected. Makes you proud to be British sometimes!