What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I'm assuming you have grasped the chance to get yourself to an unknown location away from Bravado Dave?

:D He gets a nosebleed if he ventures this far out into the wilds anyway. Which is fine by me, it's good to be able to keep him where I want him.

:D He gets a nosebleed if he ventures this far out into the wilds anyway. Which is fine by me, it's good to be able to keep him where I want him.

No Tube, No Dave.

oh and check your facebook private messages you big goof

Oh god. Just about survived the house move at the weekend, just about survived unpacking, just about survived disassembling, moving and reassembling a double bed with a pneumatic base thing (seriously, why would you?) on me tod, just about survived lugging and (worse) paying for a bunch of furniture for the new place tonight.

So there's only the small matters of furniture assembly and cleaning the old place from top to toe between now and Friday, while working, and then I can finally relax.

Except we're off to a wedding in Lincolnshire at the weekend. :lol:

If there's red wine on the table, nee fucker else is getting anywhere near it.

Where abouts in Lincolnshire?

Oh God you'd have to get the train to Market Rasen or something right? That's shite if you're not gonna drive, all mid Lincolnshire is

Train to Metheringham then a local bus (or a cab, depending on the timetable) on the way up, cab to Lincoln then train on the way back, most likely. Obviously driving would be a lot easier but I intend to get thoroughly smashed and I'd rather be brutally hungover on three trains than at the wheel of one car. :)

I bought it from a used ford dealership - 40k miles on the clock so it was a great find, the tinted windows came with.

The previous owner left a personalised license plate on it mind which i can't really be arsed to change: 1337 J69. Nee idea what that's about.

Says the bloke driving round pretending to be a drug dealer :lol:

Free day off work :D

building is flooded/no power since 9 last night and it's out at least the rest of the day.

Heard about the flooding on the radio this morning. Is is mental?

Tinted windows don't always mean drug dealer, Mr Middle Class.

As opposed to all the working class folk on this board typing on their apple macs about the games they have been to on their £600 season tickets?

Seen some pics on Twitter, fucking hell!

Manchester has been weird today, really hot and humid.

Good mood overall, love the new job, hard work but great fun at the same time