What mood are you in and why?

catmag

:lol:

Im with you, nothing beats a nice relaxing in the countryside.

Biked up inot the Dales a couple of weeks ago. At one oint I just got off the bike sat and listened to the sheep and lambs and the odd bird and that was it. No noise and the sun was out, great fresh air etc, perfect :)

Sounds heavenly *makes note to get bike out of shed.....

Sounds heavenly *makes note to get bike out of shed.....

:lol: is it next to the Kayak, behind the artist's easel, beyond the model trainset, under the paragliding kit?

Just had this phone call of the wife "Im telling you now so you know before you get in the house. The bairn has thrown the dogs bone and iots hit the tele and broken it".

My 50 FUCKING INCH 3D PANASONIC BASTARD HARD TO MOUNT ON THE WALL TELE!!!!

1818742-fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu_super.gif

Hopefully that explains my current mood.

Still, mustn't grumble, JawD.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unlucky, mate. It's murder when your young'uns do something like this, how can you stay mad at them? :lol:

Still, mustn't grumble, JawD.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unlucky, mate. It's murder when your young'uns do something like this, how can you stay mad at them? :lol:

:lol:

I relayed this sorry tale of woe to our lass yesterday as she was contemplating buying junior a nice hard ball to throw for the dog.

Getting a 2:1 shows that you're intelligent, getting a first clearly illustrates that you spent your uni life studying while everyone else was getting hammered, experimenting with drugs and having casual sex.

Well done anyway. ;)

Haha, that's very far from the truth. I put a ridiculously small amount of effort into it all, which just shows how amazingly intelligent I am.

Thanks anyway though ;)

Edited by JonGoodwyn

Pretty good - back from a great weekend at Hellfest in France and just found out I someone got a first in my degree :dork:

simpsons-nerd.gif

Haha, that's very far from the truth. I put a ridiculously small amount of effort into it all, which just shows how amazingly intelligent I am.

Thanks anyway though ;)

Congrats mate, I find out on Friday how Ive done

already been given a job mind :D

well my degree was video game design and I have somehow managed to get on with an indie studio in Manchester as a designer, started monday, this week has been awesome so far :D

Going to Southall for curry, any of the London mob got any recommendations?

Bit late now, but the answer would have been no anyway. Never out that side of town really - it's Brick Lane or bust, baby!

Also congrats to our resident brainboxes. :good:

Bit late now like.

Better late than never.

Which isn't my motto; my motto is "be on time cos otherwise you're a dick"