What mood are you in and why?

catmag

restless, heading to vancouver this weekend to finish up some wedding planning, got a smokin deal on a hotel right downtown and tbh, work today is just not holding my interest

Relieved. Not going to count any chickens until we've signed on the dotted line, but it looks like we've finally found a place to live... which is probably a good thing since the lease on our current place runs out at the end of the month. :lol: Drinks tonight, I think...

In related news, why are 90% of estate agents so utterly shit?

What's your mates youtube channel?

I'll wait and see how it comes out first :razz:

some people still rag on brock for a video he made when he was about 16 afterall ;)

some people still rag on brock for a video he made when he was about 16 afterall ;)

He doesn't get anywhere near enough stick for that tbf. :razz:

:lol: Fair enough, I was wondering if it was someone I'd have already heard of.

:lol: Fair enough, I was wondering if it was someone I'd have already heard of.

nah, hes only started in the last couple of months, more of a thing to build up some portfolio since we've just finished uni

Relieved. Not going to count any chickens until we've signed on the dotted line, but it looks like we've finally found a place to live... which is probably a good thing since the lease on our current place runs out at the end of the month. :lol: Drinks tonight, I think...

In related news, why are 90% of estate agents so utterly shit?

Good news buddy, where have you moved?

Good news buddy, where have you moved?

Same neck of the woods. I'd go into details but I know the whole SE part of your London map basically reads "Here Be Dragons". ;) Got both the old and new places for the second half of June so no mad rush on the moving front, which is something.

Same neck of the woods. I'd go into details but I know the whole SE part of your London map basically reads "Here Be Dragons". ;) Got both the old and new places for the second half of June so no mad rush on the moving front, which is something.

Well if I'm not at work and can be arsed I don't mind helping with the move.

Not wanting to ruin your enjoyment of the pic like but…

frog-new-granada_1765148c.jpg

"Alien woman finds frog in minge "

How would that ruin it? It God Damn improves it my good man