What mood are you in and why?

catmag

At your age you should be getting women to come to you: going out to teenybopper disco clubs is for 12 year olds. Seems like Bravado Dave has lost his touch.

Tbf to BD, he didn't say he was out clubbing.

Mecca bingo stays open late in That London.

Proud as punch.

My nephew has landed a part in a major BBC drama, and starts filming this week.

It's going out next year in the Sunday evening slot, same writer and production team as Larkrise to Candleford.

Chuffed to bits for him.

Had a mint gig last night at the Tyne as part of Evolution Emerging. Loads of mint bands all around ouseburn, busy as fuck festival vibe long into the morning. Bacon sarnie and a cup of columbia's finest to start off saturday. Canny weekend so far.

Canny, I was going to go down to The Cluny but couldn't get anyone to gan. What's your band called?

Good stuff that. A lad I know's band are doing that too.

I tend to avoid down the Ouseburn when Evolution is on like. Can't even get in the Tyne ffs.

Proud as punch.

My nephew has landed a part in a major BBC drama, and starts filming this week.

It's going out next year in the Sunday evening slot, same writer and production team as Larkrise to Candleford.

Chuffed to bits for him.

Congrats, what's the show called?

Canny, I was going to go down to The Cluny but couldn't get anyone to gan. What's your band called?

Acrobatic Society. Was mint and heaving gig, really enjoyed it. Boss from the label we're on was there and he buzzed off it too so extra points!

Good stuff that. A lad I know's band are doing that too.

I tend to avoid down the Ouseburn when Evolution is on like. Can't even get in the Tyne ffs.

Aye, the Evolution festival itself is god awful anywhere near the quayside - we live about 10 seconds away from the free trade and it is irritating as hell lots of pissed bairns getting lost around the estate. We had one lad who mustn't have been older than 16 sparked out on the road behind ours, didnt move all night :lol:

Evolution Emerging is belter though, highly recommend it. The toon's music scene is something to be proud of and its not full of ankle biters. Think I may pop down the Tyne again tonight.

knackered, decided to start my sitting on the exercise bike while the footys on, been playing footy injured until yesterday (made that my last game for a few weeks) so this is my alternative while i give my knee a break.

52km in 90mins

bike seats are not made for fellas ....fuck me they're uncomfortable

Not a patch on my 17 hours like. ;)

Pissed off. Procurement managers being utter, utter twats. Also been waiting a week for the Finance Director to send me balance sheet info (Acid Test, Gearing Ratio etc) for a contract bid. He's sent it over just now (on deadline day) and we fail their minimum ratio for the Acid Test, so after busting my arse to get this bid done it's all been for nowt. :bang:

Bring on the goddam weekend.

Pissed off. Procurement managers being utter, utter twats. Also been waiting a week for the Finance Director to send me balance sheet info (Acid Test, Gearing Ratio etc) for a contract bid. He's sent it over just now (on deadline day) and we fail their minimum ratio for the Acid Test, so after busting my arse to get this bid done it's all been for nowt. :bang:

Bring on the goddam weekend.

Howay man. :lol: You didn't get me posting on here when the bank rec didn't balance.

Super busy at work and trying not to stress about it but not really succeeding. Came in earlier (which I don't get paid for) so deliberately trying to have my full lunch hour but it's easier said than done with phones, emails and colleagues buzzing all round me. Can't wait to fuck it all off at 5pm and go watch the Euros then enjoy the rest of the weekend before re-entering the shitstorm on Monday.

not bad at all, been recording some video with a mate of mine for his youtube series this afternoon in the wake of E3 and now home with a beer to watch the football

not bad at all, been recording some video with a mate of mine for his youtube series this afternoon in the wake of E3 and now home with a beer to watch the football

What's your mates youtube channel?

Howay man. :lol: You didn't get me posting on here when the bank rec didn't balance.

He's just trying to impress upon us that he's all grown up and does a proper job now.