What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Told the wife I'd do this "30 Day Shred" exercise thing that she was wanting to do as a show of solidarity and to keep her interested. Two days in and I'm in fucking bits. :lol:

Absolutely splendiferous mood.

Awoke at 5.30 as fresh as a daisy.

Children all slept in late and have been little angels since I roped them into industrial quantaties of home brewing.

Admiring my bottled booze while eating my shreddies and flicking through beer making mag.

About to do the school run followed by a trip to the shops to buy a new beer kit.

And two more sleeps til a few days when I probably get a new beer kit.

My horoscope didn't mention beer at all...Always thought they were made up.

Oh happy days. :)

On my way to Marrakech with work. Looking forward to the trip but going to miss the wife and bairn having been away from them for three nights last week in Ibiza. Mixed emotions

Told the wife I'd do this "30 Day Shred" exercise thing that she was wanting to do as a show of solidarity and to keep her interested. Two days in and I'm in fucking bits. :lol:

I bought my wife the DVD for this on ebay about six weeks ago as she kept going on about it.

Six weeks ago I wasted some money.

It's fucking nails. The actual workout itself is canny hard cos it's just non stop, but it's the fact that you have to do it every day that is the real killer. If I sit down for ten minutes at work, I can barely move when I first try to stand up, but when I get home I know I have to do this fucking thing again.

It's fucking nails. The actual workout itself is canny hard cos it's just non stop, but it's the fact that you have to do it every day that is the real killer. If I sit down for ten minutes at work, I can barely move when I first try to stand up, but when I get home I know I have to do this fucking thing again.

Oh the travails of anal sex.

What do you actually have to do?

At home or out and about?

Just checked the weather .

Was hoping to take him out for a long walk and kickabout, but rain is forecast.

Think I'll take him swimming , then jigsaws and toy cars back home

Just checked the weather .

Was hoping to take him out for a long walk and kickabout, but rain is forecast.

Think I'll take him swimming , then jigsaws and toy cars back home

Aye, the weather is going to be absolutely shit. Luckily the Funshack is literally around the corner from us which is a lifesaver when it's chucking down.

Nursery tomorrow for mine so I've got the day off before work tomorrow night. Yesterday was baking cakes and playing with play-doh and trains.

Buzzing after getting 4 distinctions on 4 papers i got back from Durham!

but also really confused after working last night where we put on a show by Richard D Hall - conspiracy theorist. Kind of felt a bit sorry for a lot of the people there. Don't mean to sound patronising (which that incredibly does), but cant help think... man, why cant you just accept that the reality of the situation of the world is more fucked up than any conspiracy theory thought up by a denouncer of capitalism and mass media (who coincidentally financially capitalises on his truth exposé)

Had a mint gig last night at the Tyne as part of Evolution Emerging. Loads of mint bands all around ouseburn, busy as fuck festival vibe long into the morning. Bacon sarnie and a cup of columbia's finest to start off saturday. Canny weekend so far.