What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Annoyed that this bastard PQQ I'm filling out wants me to manually type in all of this company info when normally you can just copy and paste it in!

Effectively writing a 5,000 word essay for shits and giggles.

Edited by ADP

Gaah. The joys of renting - just found out we're being turfed out of our current place at the end of June. It's been hanging over our heads for a few months, so I suppose I should be thankful we'll be moving in the middle of the summer and not mid-winter like it might originally have been, but still. <_<

Gaah. The joys of renting - just found out we're being turfed out of our current place at the end of June. It's been hanging over our heads for a few months, so I suppose I should be thankful we'll be moving in the middle of the summer and not mid-winter like it might originally have been, but still. <_<

Will you find something easily enough?

Yeah, should be fine finding something, turnover's pretty quick on rentals around here. It'll be pricier than the current place though, and it's just the hassle of it all. Gaaah. I shall have to turn to gin to see me through. :)

Yeah, should be fine finding something, turnover's pretty quick on rentals around here. It'll be pricier than the current place though, and it's just the hassle of it all. Gaaah. I shall have to turn to gin to see me through. :)

I'd offer you a g&t but I've only got enough gin left for one, so you can't have it. Mwah :)

My left bollock is mildy itchy..........hang on.............

Thaaaaat's better

:lol:

I'm happy that your itchy bollock problem is solved.

I'd offer you a g&t but I've only got enough gin left for one, so you can't have it. Mwah :)

Split the difference - you take the T and I'll take the G? :whistle:

Too late!! :loser:

Split the difference - you take the T and I'll take the G? :whistle:

Too late!! :loser:

Curses. :D

Perfect excuse to move somewhere less deprived. :cuppa:

Picked up a vomiting/diharrhea bug from somewhere, been spweing my guts up over an 8 hour period today. If I can last till 4am it'll be the first 24 hour period I have been without eating. I don't think there's any point bothering at the moment because I feel like it will come straight back up. It's actually quite an exhilarating feeling once you've finally spewed up every last morsel of food, that bloke on Tribe did a few ceremonies like that. Time is passing very slowly for me at the moment with the hunger. Hope none of you pick this up, it's pretty brutal!

Picked up a vomiting/diharrhea bug from somewhere, been spweing my guts up over an 8 hour period today. If I can last till 4am it'll be the first 24 hour period I have been without eating. I don't think there's any point bothering at the moment because I feel like it will come straight back up. It's actually quite an exhilarating feeling once you've finally spewed up every last morsel of food, that bloke on Tribe did a few ceremonies like that. Time is passing very slowly for me at the moment with the hunger. Hope none of you pick this up, it's pretty brutal!

My lass bought me the DVD box set for my birthday. I've never properly seen it before, is it any good?

Still devvo'd about yesterday but had a very good 21st birthday weekend, went the races on friday and wembley yesterday and for a chinese tonight

Looking forward to my holiday in 4 weeks now

shit, just got back from my holiday

Worst feeling in the world that is. :lol:

Taken today and tomorrow off in protest :lol: , break the week up and i'm playing footy in work on Wednesday :D

Good tactics.