The Cycling Thread

Geordieracer

7 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

How dare you! DIY tools, fishing rod and metal detector are all still here. 

As it happens, there’s a whole world of bike accessories to keep me entertained for at least a few weeks longer :lol: 

Sorry. Forgot you don't sell your hobby equipment. It just gets shoved in the shed. 

You can age your hobbies like tree rings. 🙂 

• Haha 5

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Tour of Britain starts today.  I am in Saltburn tomorrow to watch the stage.  Cannie wait!

Book the truffled hog for food. It’s class

25 minutes ago, strawb said:

Book the truffled hog for food. It’s class

Mint! My mate has already!  We are in Stokesely in the morning to watch them come through there, then head out to watch them in / near Saltburn and then back to Stokesely for scran then home!

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Mint! My mate has already!  We are in Stokesely in the morning to watch them come through there, then head out to watch them in / near Saltburn and then back to Stokesely for scran then home!

The original truffled pig is in stokesley the one in saltburn is new, both class

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Good stuff.  We're parking in Stokesely and riding out to Saltburn so should be a good day

Ah if you go the right way, stop in great ayton for an ice cream near the river too

• Like 1