Steve McLaren

LeazesMag

Fish you talk wank. I don't think he'd do much at a club much bigger than Boro. Why not? The facts are Middlesbrough are a small club no bigger than Fulham, he took them to a major European final for the first time in its' history. He won them their first trophy in their history, and now he's won Twente the first trophy in their history, a club who's equivalent are probably Hull or Ipswich. Your argument so far is, I just don't think he would. Great argument that. Why not? If you take England off his cv, he's been a sensational manager/coach, and he is credited with a big part in Man Utd's treble too.

Don't know enough about Twente or their league to comment on their comparative size. But I will say that he buckled under the pressure of the England job and couldn't manage the various egos that were in that side. This wouldn't bode well for a stint at the likes of Man U, Chelsea etc. I've got no doubts he was a big part of the treble winning Man U side, but he was the focus.

I'm not saying he definitely won't but I'd be surprised if he did.

And given this is purely conjecture I'm happy enough with that.

surely a "bite" is when we get angry about it, rather than just mocking your idiocy?

Which is why i said i "THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO CATCH A FEW FISH". :(

:)

What's that smell? Smells like burning. oh I know, you've been burned.

? how's that then? You look like a mug, I point it out and you use caps... this is a burn?

surely a "bite" is when we get angry about it, rather than just mocking your idiocy?

? how's that then? You look like a mug, I point it out and you use caps... this is a burn?

No, you point out that you clearly cannot read. I then use caps to make your stupid little brain see it clearly and see what i meant. So yes, that is a burn. Twat.

Which is why i said i "THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO CATCH A FEW FISH". :icon_lol:

No, you point out that you clearly cannot read. I then use caps to make your stupid little brain see it clearly and see what i meant. So yes, that is a burn. Twat.

:(

demotivational-poster-humiliation.jpg

It aint the Bogside son.

Fish you talk wank. I don't think he'd do much at a club much bigger than Boro. Why not? The facts are Middlesbrough are a small club no bigger than Fulham, he took them to a major European final for the first time in its' history. He won them their first trophy in their history, and now he's won Twente the first trophy in their history, a club who's equivalent are probably Hull or Ipswich. Your argument so far is, I just don't think he would. Great argument that. Why not? If you take England off his cv, he's been a sensational manager/coach, and he is credited with a big part in Man Utd's treble too.

I wouldn't go so far as say "sensational" but my thoughts are on the same lines as Stevie here.

A bigger club will/should give him the platform IMO. You can only see how he does if he gets the chance.

Guest alex

I was pleased for him. Seems like a canny bloke. The England job was way too soon for him. I've always thought those jobs should ideally go to your 'wily old fox' types who've seen it all before.

Guest Barrack Road
I was pleased for him. Seems like a canny bloke. The England job was way too soon for him. I've always thought those jobs should ideally go to your 'wily old fox' types who've seen it all before.

Aye you're right there's not that many succesful people in their 40's who win things and or are succesful at international level. Keep thinking aboutthe likes of Mario Zagalo, Rinus Michels, Capello, Lippi, that racist Spaniard etc...

the experienced guys is what you mean :(

Guest alex

Yesh.

Yesh.

I will only take him if he carries on speaking Dutch. :(

It aint the Bogside son.

Fair assesment. Ginge though?

good manager though to be fair to him, I like that hes gone abroad unlike a lot of current english managers who just mope around until another english job comes round

Guest Barrack Road
Good luck to him. If he keeps doing a good job I can't really say that much bad about him.

Well he done a brilliant job for yous sweaties between 2006 and 2008 eh?

How long before we hear a comedy German accent then? :(

"Yah....as ve say in my country ve must see der onion bag bulge! Otherwise is not acceptable! To lose is most irregular, is not gut. Ve play to win, yah!"

* Slaps both thighs and gives a loud belly laugh *

Good luck to him. If he keeps doing a good job I can't really say that much bad about him.

Well he done a brilliant job for yous sweaties between 2006 and 2008 eh?

I had to go look that up. :(