Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

either way, have you noticed that he seems to think this job is now beneath him, he sounds like hes being forced to be paid to watch the world cup semi final and just cant be bothered

I believe it's called Alan Green Syndrome. He's another arsehole who makes it sound like a chore.

either way, have you noticed that he seems to think this job is now beneath him, he sounds like hes being forced to be paid to watch the world cup semi final and just cant be bothered

I believe it's called Alan Green Syndrome. He's another arsehole who makes it sound like a chore.

Aye Green is a fucking disgrace the way he carries on.

Aye Green is a fucking disgrace the way he carries on.

Even worse when you consider he only does twenty-odd minutes of each half.

Piqué is absolutely sensational btw.

Although Ferguson never sells a pad player - © the English media.

went to the cricket with a few mates of mine a couple of weeks ago, one of them supports man u and when I mentioned Pique he said (and truly meant) "I still rate evans higher than pique"

Car horns strangely silent tonight. :(

Seriously though if you sit that deep and only come out to play with 10 min to go you get what you deserve. fuck off Lowe and all that Yogi bullshit. Got it completely wrong...If germany had set about the dwarves in the correct manner they'd be in the final now.

Van Nistle was a much better player at Real too

but then again it's hard to sell a good player when they've always been shit (see Kleberson / Djemba-Djemba)

Didn't Pique basically manufacture his exit because he wasn't getting the games?

Van Nistle was a much better player at Real too

but then again it's hard to sell a good player when they've always been shit (see Kleberson / Djemba-Djemba)

NOt so sure Anderson is going to make it either.

Seriously though if you sit that deep and only come out to play with 10 min to go you get what you deserve. fuck off Lowe and all that Yogi bullshit. Got it completely wrong...If germany had set about the dwarves in the correct manner they'd be in the final now.

The Germans game-plan has been to counter attack, they just couldn't get the ball off them though.

You surprised to see Spain get so far in the tournament, Parky?

The key for the Germans against Argentina and England were the early goals which set them up for their game plan of counter-attacking - they should have gone SOB at the start last night to replicate the pattern.

Guest alex
Happy with that. Don't mind who wins the final now. Preferably Holland but I fancy Spain to win tbh.

Same here, I'll be wearing my Oranje top on Sunday :(

The Germans game-plan has been to counter attack, they just couldn't get the ball off them though.

You surprised to see Spain get so far in the tournament, Parky?

Bloody gypsy magic dwarves. :D

Well after the swiss debacle they have recovered well. The Swiss and more importantly Hitzfeld showed what you're meant to do, press the fuck out of their midfield and use rotating striker/amc. If you attack spain fast and clatter a few early like you mean business (career ending business) they tend to pipe down and start dreaming abuot 11 o'clock tapas and San Miguel.

Has to be said there were spells yesterday they were playing total fooball.

Edited by Park Life

i'm glad to see spain in the final rather than the krauts, they were by far the better footballing side. plus you've got arguably the two best teams never to have won a world cup between them fighting it out. nice to see a new country will be adding a star to its kit rather than germany getting another.

Edited by Dr Gloom

i'm glad to see spain in the final rather than the krauts, they were by far the better footballing side. plus you've got arguably the two best teams never to have won a world cup between them fighting it out. nice to see a new country will be adding a star to its kit rather than germany getting another.

Should be a cracking final.

I reckon the final will be dire. Be interesting to watch from a tactical perspective, but it'll be very cagey, as there's so much at stake.

Van Bommel "the reducer" will be interesting to watch...

I agree with most of that, although Holland are also arguably one of the best sides never to have won it. Bookies say Spain, I would love to see Holland.