Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

Southgate and Keegan the voices of reason to Chiles and Townshends utter tarts with regards to the Suarez incident, I hope thats the last mention of it now whether they win or lose, cant stand the bleeding heart "lets patronise africa" approach from the presenters

Africa = 1 billion people, Uruguay = 3 million people. Still, we're all African now.

We dont give £60bn in aid to Uruguay every year though do we. If you consider there is a relationship between the world cup and the economy, then the idea is the better Africa do, the more likely that relationship will exist.

I hate the patronising commentary, when you dont live in Britain its even more cringeworthy but i do very much 'get' the 'it would be great if Africa do well attitude' on the basis that its the poorest place on earth.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southgate and Keegan the voices of reason to Chiles and Townshends utter tarts with regards to the Suarez incident, I hope thats the last mention of it now whether they win or lose, cant stand the bleeding heart "lets patronise africa" approach from the presenters

Africa = 1 billion people, Uruguay = 3 million people. Still, we're all African now.

We dont give £60bn in aid to Uruguay every year though do we. If you consider there is a relationship between the world cup and the economy, then the idea is the better Africa do, the more likely that relationship will exist.

I hate the patronising commentary, when you dont live in Britain its even more cringeworthy but i do very much 'get' the 'it would be great if Africa do well attitude' on the basis that its the poorest place on earth.

Aye, I do get it really. Just wish they'd give it a rest considering the dream is over and all the African teams bar Ghana were gash anyway.

Germany have looked good on the break against teams lacking discipline and tactical awareness. Oz/Eng/Arg.

Spain will be composed and wont chase the game. Villa is good for a goal as well.

Plus I want a Holland/Germany final so its guaranteed not to happen now ! :(

Germany have looked good on the break against teams lacking discipline and tactical awareness. Oz/Eng/Arg.

Spain will be composed and wont chase the game. Villa is good for a goal as well.

Plus I want a Holland/Germany final so its guaranteed not to happen now ! :D

:(

Edit; Robben you ponce!

ITV man of the match = a high-profile attacking player, just for a change.

For the simultaneous games at the end of the group stage, I had one of the matches up on the ITV website. They have a chatroom running while the match is on - wall to wall Kevin!s. Completely mongtastic. These are the flids votimg for MOTM.

ITV man of the match = a high-profile attacking player, just for a change.

voted for by viewers so thats not entierly fair on 'itv' to give CT his credit he picked out boularouz

there hasnt been an awesome performance from any of the dutch though imo, theyve won this one as a team, no ones stood miles out for me

robbens been decent but he remains (despite his goal which im putting down as a one off) incredibly one dimensional, all pace and left foot