Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just kick both teams out and give Germany a bye to the final.

This is appalling.

Only ten minutes until extra time!

Edit:

A positive jinx. 1-0 Spain.

Edited by The Mighty Hog

Should rename this thread "Stevie's Waterloo." Utter nonsense from Stevie, class from the ref.

Dutch really have pulled it together in the last 25 minutes, they look a completely different side.

Stevie's Waterloo? Why because you, another Asian and a lad from Burnley thought the ref had a good game?

Because you're a racist cunt.

How am I racist cunt for suggesting that in my opinion the referee was out of his depth YOU FUCKIN MASSIVE NOB. The only reason you're even suggesting that is because of your Asian heritage you fuckin arsehole. You're a bad as a scouser on the fiddler, or someone who cries rape when they haven't been.

Chiles trying to be outraged about "the spirit of the game" with Suarezs handball

Indeed, anyone would have done the same in that situation, he rolled the dice, ultimately saved his team and will miss the biggest game his country have played in for 60 years. If a Ghana player had done it Chiles would be hailing his ingenuity.

exactly

"why do we do this to ourselves" he just said as if we're all fucking ghanain, just toss MD out of the studio and be impartial instead of a bunch of bandwagoning cunts

If they'd got through to the semis, I guarantee Chiles would have blacked up for it.

:lol: ahahahaha like Louie on Trading Places.

Ref for Germany v Argentina is called Ravshan Irmatov

cue Stevie going mental

A quick look at wiki states that he was voted best ref in Asia two years running. He otherwise referees in the Uzbek League, I've played for pub teams of better quality than some in that league no doubt, you can't have referees from minnow leagues refereeing games which could define a countries history. If Paraguay for example won the WC it would be the biggest achievement in the countries history, in any way shape or form, that's how big this competition is, again I use the example of Chelsea v Barcelona, Norwegian ref out of his depth, not used to high octane, high paced, high importance football, it's a total abomination of the sport asking someone to referee a life defining game in front of 1 billion people from a country with a monkey holding a melon slice upside down on its' flag.

I'm not Asian, you racist cunt, but keep at it.

Gemany are everything our bunch of overpaid, thick as pig shit, bottlers aren't. All know what they're doing, all confident and at peak form, all work their arse off for each other and give a toss and all comfortable on the ball and intelligent in their movement off it. They look as thought they've spent their careers playing together, whereas our lot look like they've never met!

Also as somebody else said earlier i haven't found anything to dislike about them either and on this form they'll take some stopping, no wonder they call themselves the "Tournament Team"

What's even more impressive is last season was Muller's first as a professional footballer. Maybe it's not such a bad idea to not rush kids into footballers, make them study a bit longer, give them a little bit longer using their brain before the professional footballer do everything your agent/manager/club tells you kicks in.

pundit watch.

Shearer is absolutely gash. nothing good to say about him at all.

Hansen is in need of replacing, same tired old routine...

Seedorf is reasonably intelligent and articulate, shame he doesn't get more time with the 2 nobheads above prattling on.

Dixons actually insightful.

on ITV

Davids is awful.

Townsend is absolute shit

southgate is reasonable

Marcel is enthusiastic but lacks depth.

pundit watch.

Seedorf is reasonably intelligent and articulate, shame he doesn't get more time with the 2 nobheads above prattling on.

on ITV

Davids is awful.

southgate is reasonable

Dixon absolutely hates us like if what I've heard is reet. :lol:

I was going for the he is a big puff and paid some lass to have a baby for him.

But yeah the kid is going to have everything he wants!

Better not end up playing for the USA though...

Guest Gordon McKeag

With Germany, I feel like I'm a Russian watching Drago v Balboa, at the end of the fight they all love him and give him a standing ovation. "If I can change and you can change, everybody can change" "YABSA BOLLA BUNEETSA"

pundit watch.

on ITV

Davids is awful.

southgate is reasonable

I've been watching Fox for the last couple of days, strange to see Richard Keyes, Andy Gray and Warren Barton on American TV but it's a lot better than the typical US coverage that I've seen on ABC.

I've been watching Fox for the last couple of days, strange to see Richard Keyes, Andy Gray and Warren Barton on American TV but it's a lot better than the typical US coverage that I've seen on ABC.

It was hilarious/sad watching Mcmamanamamanaman coming out before every England game on ESPN confidently predicting a dominant performance and a clear win....then doing a complete 180 once we were out, turning on the players and declaring us the most shambolic England team of his lifetime.

Not unlike the media at large.

Klinsmann was on there with him and his measured, modest response to them mauling us was far classier.

It was hilarious/sad watching Mcmamanamamanaman coming out before every England game on ESPN confidently predicting a dominant performance and a clear win....then doing a complete 180 once we were out, turning on the players and declaring us the most shambolic England team of his lifetime.

Klinsmann was on there with him and his measured, modest response to them mauling us was far classier.

I cannot stand McManamanamanamanaman. Not sure why exactly.

Guest Gordon McKeag

He hates the toon, he really does, his eyes are too close together, he thinks he's intelligent because he writes for The Times and he's scouse.

He hates the toon, he really does, his eyes are too close together, he thinks he's intelligent because he writes for The Times and he's scouse.

Aye I think its the eyes.