Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merkel clapping like a bona fide retard. :lol: Ugh. Germans.

I thought it was amusing when she stood up for the first goal and then looked around to see if it was okay to do so - then for the other 3 she didn't give a fuck if she was the only one.

I know it's a right cliche and I know they've got some class players as well, but Germany really do look a 'team', like a good club side. They always seem to get their preparation perfect. I'm struggling a bit for reasons to dislike them as well, if I'm honest.

I agree, they've been excellent so far and without the arrogance or bling of our lot. Just nice fast football with goals at the end. :suicide:

Haha Charlize Theron mistaken for a WAG :(

To be fair, she probably is someones though

Beckham's I've heard.... :D

Shearer is a fucking shit pundit like. Just comes across as an arrogant twat.

075shearer_468x704.jpg

What a bloke.

O.

M.

G.

:facepalm:

Merkel clapping like a bona fide retard. :lol: Ugh. Germans.

I thought it was amusing when she stood up for the first goal and then looked around to see if it was okay to do so - then for the other 3 she didn't give a fuck if she was the only one.

:suicide:

It'll be interesting to see if Suarez gets more than a one match ban at the "discretion' of FIFA.

Confirmed as just the semi on SSN.

Gemany are everything our bunch of overpaid, thick as pig shit, bottlers aren't. All know what they're doing, all confident and at peak form, all work their arse off for each other and give a toss and all comfortable on the ball and intelligent in their movement off it. They look as thought they've spent their careers playing together, whereas our lot look like they've never met!

Also as somebody else said earlier i haven't found anything to dislike about them either and on this form they'll take some stopping, no wonder they call themselves the "Tournament Team"

Delighted with the Germany result, we look better because of it and as I said last week, I watched our game with my german mate and we agreed before hand that whoever won, we would support them against Argentina.

As a European citizen, am right behind the continental perspective seen in Africa. Howay Spain.

Edited by ChezGiven

We had a Paraguayan during Bobby's time didn't we? Diego Gavilan.

That's good enough for me (well, that and Larissa Riquelme) Howay Paraguay!

The tits have it- come on Paraguay !!

:lol: