Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm just surprised you copied over here rather than comment on it in the other thread where it's recently been discussed.....

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=750612

My apologies Craig my dear, don't really read through England threads. Not my cuppa :jester:

Yaur avatar, signature and the posting of this pic alone say otherwise...

For a bunch of people who dont like this Corden character you dont half go on about him. Stop talking about him then you fucking Hello-generation, celebrity-commentating tosspots.

Anyway the football. None of the big european teams performing, Netherlands functional, England shit, France out, Germany erratic, Italy struggling here, Spain lost their first.

When you see the criticism of the england players and the view that only one or two of them are top class, then you wonder why people arent just enjoying being at the finals, being in with a very good chance of progressing and doing no worse really than other teams of similar standing.

Definitely seems like the Northern Hemisphere teams are struggling. Did wonder about altitude but Friday's game was played at sea level wasn't it?

The French squad have refused to train today. :jester:

HA fucking ha! French cunts. What goes around comes around my frog eating friends.

As diabolic as they have been, they still qualified at the expense of your beloved Ireland :dancing:

Who beat algeria 3-0 with a b-team :)

Algeria who still qualified for the World Cup, unlike Ireland :)

Fabiano looks sharp tonight.

He must reckon he's playing volleyball, two handballs to set up his second.

Hands of god.

Hands of a wascal :jester:

Fucking disgrace that Kaka was sent off - it was nowhere near his face.

Keita wants fucking stringing up for that - as bad as Rivaldo in 2002 IMO.

hope they go out now, wouldve liked them to do well but thats unacceptable behaviour, just being cunts because they're losing

Never a sending-off. He jogged into Kaka.

Gave him a second yellow didn't he? So even if the ref had the balls to do something about it, he can't... :jester:

hope they go out now, wouldve liked them to do well but thats unacceptable behaviour, just being cunts because they're losing

Well they've managed to get Kaka suspended for a game they need Brazil to win. Clever...

Fucking disgrace that Kaka was sent off - it was nowhere near his face.

Keita wants fucking stringing up for that - as bad as Rivaldo in 2002 IMO.

Yes but Robhino and Fabiano did exactly the same minutes before and after.