Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

I thought Seedorf was got crack last neet like. When he couldn't remember the Italian players names he picked up a sheet off the desk and it had the Holland players on :)

He's no MVB.

He was here the other day, delivered the big screen to sternchanze and set it all up an everything.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Three Lions

JOHANNESBURG (AP) -FIFA says striker Didier Drogba has been cleared to play in Ivory Coast's World Cup opener Tuesday against Portugal in Port Elizabeth.

Drogba broke his arm in a warm-up match against Japan on June 4. A special lightweight cast was placed on his arm after an operation on the fracture.

FIFA officials say the cast was examined by match referee Jorge Larrionda of Uruguay, and Portuguese team officials and has been approved.

It is not known if Drogba will start in the match.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/socc...l#ixzz0quqz1f00

Imagine if this was Rooney requesting to wear a cast, Blatter would have two words.

Guest The Three Lions
What's your problem with him wearing a cast?

My problem is when I requested to play in the North East Sunday Premier League, with a cast 12 years ago I was told where to go due to safety reasons. It's got to hurt more if someone gets twatted in the face with his arm, it has to? If this was an England player FIFA would've said no, they all want us out this World Cup, and that stupid cunt Beckenbauer and his ridiculous comments sum it all up. I'd love us to get the krauts at some point. Remember Munich you robotic sausage munchin obese leather short wearing blonde cunts.

My problem is when I requested to play in the North East Sunday Premier League, with a cast 12 years ago I was told where to go due to safety reasons. It's got to hurt more if someone gets twatted in the face with his arm, it has to? If this was an England player FIFA would've said no, they all want us out this World Cup, and that stupid cunt Beckenbauer and his ridiculous comments sum it all up. I'd love us to get the krauts at some point. Remember Munich you robotic sausage munchin obese leather short wearing blonde cunts.

:)

Kitman, what's the WC fervour like in South Africa? Do they think they'll win today?

Do you mean in NZ? The atmosphere's been very good, lots of hype in the media and for once the rugby taking a back seat. All the Kiwis I know are up for the match, I think the kick off is 11.30 pm our time so there'll be a few bleary eyes about tomorrow I reckon. The lovely thing is everyone's really excited even though they know the team is pretty crap. Apparently the last time they qualified (1982?) they didn't get a single point, so all they have to do is draw and they've exceeded expectations!

Kitman, what's the WC fervour like in South Africa? Do they think they'll win today?

Do you mean in NZ? The atmosphere's been very good, lots of hype in the media and for once the rugby taking a back seat. All the Kiwis I know are up for the match, I think the kick off is 11.30 pm our time so there'll be a few bleary eyes about tomorrow I reckon. The lovely thing is everyone's really excited even though they know the team is pretty crap. Apparently the last time they qualified (1982?) they didn't get a single point, so all they have to do is draw and they've exceeded expectations!

Qualifying needs changing so more real footballing countries get to the finals.

They were in the same group as Scotland, USSR and that Brazil side :)

Heard about Beckenbauer's comments. Hard to argue with what he said imo.

Me and MrsP had a massive row about that last night. The 'new' Germans are very cool about anthems and such, personally if you don't sing you shouldn't really be playing. :)

:) I can tell that it still hurts.

As alex said, Lineker did it in 86. And I'm not sure that twatting someone with your fractured arm would be the best idea.

the one with the chain smoking Socrates?

Oceania only get half a place and NZ went through via a playoff so I think they got there legitimately enough. However, I'd go back to 24 teams. It would make European qualification tricky like.

the one with the chain smoking Socrates?

Aye. He was dreamy, although Zico was probably my favourite of the lot.

Guest The Three Lions

Aye our goal very route one. Do you think we'd play that style against Spain, or someone like that? The best countries can play a variety of styles, he would've said fuck all if the krauts played a turgid 0-0 draw with Australia, can't wait to shut them up, cos we all know we'd stuff them deep down.

Me and MrsP had a massive row about that last night. The 'new' Germans are very cool about anthems and such, personally if you don't sing you shouldn't really be playing. :)

I was on about what he said about the way England are playing.

Guest The Three Lions

Not them comments, he basically said we made Harry Bassett's 1987 Wimbledon team look like they had the style of Brazil 70, such were our long balls.

Their qualifying decider was against.......wait for it........Bahrain :)

I was on about what he said about the way England are playing.

That's nowt Netzer has ruled England out already on German telly. Said Rooney was isolated and if we couldn't dominate Usa who could we beat type of comments... :):woosh:

Aye our goal very route one. Do you think we'd play that style against Spain, or someone like that? The best countries can play a variety of styles, he would've said fuck all if the krauts played a turgid 0-0 draw with Australia, can't wait to shut them up, cos we all know we'd stuff them deep down.

I'm not so sure, mate. They looked canny the other day. I know the Aussies were shite like. I'm a bit worried about us to be honest.