Bridget Phillipson MP

Craig

I heard Bridgit bigged up on 5live for her performance at PMQs today. I wonder if I should have a cheeky tenner on her to be next but one leader of the Labour Party

what did she asK?

• 3 weeks later...

Obviously been lavishly spending part of her new salary already... :lol:

Mercedes crashes through London car park wall

_48228774_arcadia2.jpg

A Mercedes car has crashed through the wall of a car park on the roof of a shopping centre in west London.

The Metropolitan Police (Met) said the incident happened at 1015 BST, on the first floor car park at the Arcadia shopping centre in Ealing.

No other vehicles were involved and no-one was injured, police said.

An Arcadia shopping centre spokeswoman said an elderly lady had been driving the car but the Met is yet to confirm who was in the vehicle when it crashed.

"It's a busy street so it's a miracle nobody was injured," said the shopping centre spokeswoman.

James Lilley, 23, a shop assistant at HMV near to where the incident happened, said: "I heard something drop outside and looked out of the window. An old man had just walked past.

"Then there was a massive crash and I saw brick work fall to the floor.

"It just missed the old man. He turned around and looked back like his life flashed past him. He was so lucky."

"I looked up and a car was hanging from the roof," he added.

"I usually cross the road and walk past that spot and come in at that time. It could have hit me."

Tariq Ali, 32, a HMV loss prevention officer, who was alerted by Mr Lilley, said: "I ran outside and saw the car hanging."

"It was like a James Bond movie," he added.

"It was very dangerous and lucky no-one was injured."

Referring to the driver, the shopping centre spokeswoman said: "She was parking and thought she'd hit the brake but hit the accelerator.

"She thought the brakes had failed and hit the accelerator again and careered through the wall."

The area has been cordoned off and Spring Bridge Road is closed. Police said they were "dealing with" the situation.

London Fire Brigade crews attended the scene, securing the car and moving it to a safe position.

The driver of the car was able to get out without assistance and fire rescue crews left the scene at 1100 BST.

The shopping centre is now fully open but the car park is closed.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10475343.stm

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

V107-1826.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Icke was right all along.

Nick Clegg doesn't seem to mind though judging by that picture. Probably looking to make a move in order to form a coalition when the alien lizard types complete their plan.

Edited by Billy Castell

• 5 months later...

Looks like the Conservative posh totty is romping this, bar the one labour lass in at number one (she's not true labour mind).