Danny B you can come back now

Guest Barrack Road

Guest Barrack Road

You said you'd leave when we weren't in your division, you were as good as your word you can come back now.

I know for a fact you browse this board as this has been confirmed to me. You are the face of Tottenham Hotspur. Tonight a country unites behind Manchester City, I speak for many on here, I hope they fuckin hammer you. That is all. Champions League you're havin laugh, champions league you're havin a laugh.

On the subject of the game tonight, Redknapp in all the papers basically saying "faakin disgaaastin awww this money Man City av spent" The same fucka has probably spent £70m plus since he's been there, the hypocritical tosser. I bet Spurs have spent 3rd or 4th most in the last four years. Come on Citeh.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barrack Road
Could possibly be the worst timing ever for "champions league you're having a laugh" though :(

I'm confident they'll do it. Bets on, Hoegaarden in the fridge. Faak off you Spurs.

Could possibly be the worst timing ever for "champions league you're having a laugh" though :(

I'm confident they'll do it. Bets on, Hoegaarden in the fridge. Faak off you Spurs.

:(

I hope he doesn't come back though.

I also agree with Gejon

hm bet there arent many threads where you can agree with both without contradicting yourself

Half my family are Citeh fans...the old dear's side, from variously Levenshulme,Gorton, Ardwick Green (just by the Appollo) and Heywood....proper Mancs, down to earth and dry as fuck. Can't think of a better set of fans who have suffered over the years,bit like us,but having to live in the constant shadow of manu,poor sods. For them I hope they give spurs a thorough twatting tonight :(

Tonight a country unites behind Manchester City, I speak for many on here, I hope they fuckin hammer you. That is all. Champions League you're havin laugh, champions league you're havin a laugh.

On the subject of the game tonight, Redknapp in all the papers basically saying "faakin disgaaastin awww this money Man City av spent" The same fucka has probably spent £70m plus since he's been there, the hypocritical tosser. I bet Spurs have spent 3rd or 4th most in the last four years. Come on Citeh.

:(

Fuck off Spurs :(

Spurs are a country mile ahead of us regardless of whether they play champions league football next season.

All you're doing is making Newcastle fans look bitter and petty. Nice one.

Spurs are a country mile ahead of us regardless of whether they play champions league football next season.

No, we're not.

If we'd only disliked Spurs after we'd been relegated then fair dos, but I think it's clear we've always disliked Spurs and their ignorant fans. Their intimated divine-right is second only to the dippers.

its our message board, we can do what we want

It's a fucking NUFC board. :(

Guest Barrack Road

Yes for Newcastle minded people, not hybrid youngsters from foreign fields who are confused about who they support. You've

Matter of time before City score imo*

*Mods feel free to delete thread any time around 21:55 should Man City not collect the three points.

Yes for Newcastle minded people, not hybrid youngsters from foreign fields who are confused about who they support. You've

Matter of time before City score imo*

*Mods feel free to delete thread any time around 21:55 should Man City not collect the three points.

You're supporting Man City tonight, are you not? :( I've

Brock's right. If it was roles reversed and this thread was on a Spurs board there'd be comments along the lines of 'obsessed' and there would be posters saying that proved how much of a bigger club we are.

Edited by Walliver