SKY 3D Football

Guest Barrack Road

Guest Barrack Road

Went to a pub in Gateshead yesterday, formerly The Balmoral, now called Last Orders to watch Liverpool and the Sunderland games on 3D as one of my mates lives near by in Windy Nook. Honestly it was un and I mean UNBELIEVABLE. I can't even properly describe how amazing it is. When the angle is behind the goal, you honestly feel like you're at the match. I can't stress enough how incredible it is. If you were watching 3D boxing you'd be ducking punches put it that way. Anyone else seen it?

It's absolutely wank. Why the fuck would anyone wear 3D glasses to a pub? My local in Notts did it and was less than impressed.

...oh my god, I can see this getting fun :o

Guest Barrack Road
It's absolutely wank. Why the fuck would anyone wear 3D glasses to a pub? My local in Notts did it and was less than impressed.

When did your local do it? It's only been going 4 weeks or so.

They give you them, it's not like you go to the pub with them, I can't understand how you could fail to be impressed. Suppose you're at the age where you're still a vain young cunt though and don't like wearing men in black glasses in a pub.

They give you them, it's not like you go to the pub with them, I can't understand how you could fail to be impressed. Suppose you're at the age where you're still a vain young cunt though and don't like wearing men in black glasses in a pub.

there it is :o

Sounds like a pub for fannys tbh.

The first footy match was broadcast in 3D months ago. Rather just watch the game normally though, it's a pub not a cinema ffs. Nowt to do with vanity.

It's been going for longer than 4 weeks. It's ok nothing special.

Went to watch the mackems in a pub wearing dark glasses in broad daylight? :unsure: ....if you wanted to watch football yesterday you could've caught a bus to Shepherds Bush in London and watched the fuckin real thing...oh well...horses for courses and all that :o