Muslims plan to bomb South Park

Kevin

So what happens Leazes, if the coppers get intel that you're a threat, so they come looking for you. You wander oput your house on the way to catch a bus which you start running for as it's approaching your stop and you doubt you'll make it, they shout over to you "Stop", and either you don't here them or presume the shout is not for you. They shoot you and you die.

is that ok?

Completely the wrong way to look at something like this. They shoot 99/999/9,999 terrorists and unfortunately 1 of you/me/Leazes dies too. The system is monitored and we strive to improve it (lengthen the odds). Measures are in place to inquire into wrongful death. Acceptable?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If these scumbags [ie terrorists, not just muslim terrorists] had the balls to stand in the open and fight like men instead it would make it more of an open game. Blame them, not our cops etc.

That's a bit daft, how would they do that? Arrange for a fight at 2 o'clock at Hyde Park? Three men armed with fertilizer bombs against 10,000 British soldiers with tanks and planes?

I hate terrorism as much as the next man but I can see the logic of assymetrical warfare and it tends to work in the end - Northern Ireland is a point in hand. You've levelled the same accusations of cowardice against the insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan in the past as well, but by that definition the French resistance in WW II would be cowards too.

I don't even really want to argue with this, because I kind of agree with you, but is that a fair comparison? Did the Resistance go after civilians/women & children? Even comparing them to the IRA is tough. They were never out to maximise civilian casualties and often hit government/military. We're now dealing with radicalised psychopaths who sit down next to children on a train and with full awareness, blow them to pieces. Sorry for the tabloid bit there, but I think it's important the think about what these mad fuckers are doing, whatever their motives.

So what happens Leazes, if the coppers get intel that you're a threat, so they come looking for you. You wander oput your house on the way to catch a bus which you start running for as it's approaching your stop and you doubt you'll make it, they shout over to you "Stop", and either you don't here them or presume the shout is not for you. They shoot you and you die.

is that ok?

Sounds pukka to me. :o:unsure:

See that post about the muslim and the war memorial ? People are saying its a "one off". Well it isn't there are thousands more with this mentality [and now they see he has got off with it....] but I bet you there will be a lot more incidents like this than a mistaken terrorist being shot.

If the security services have intel on you, then there is a reason for it.

how about pissing off back to where their allegiance really lies, and putting on a uniform ?

Instead of coming here and fighting their "undercover" jihad ?

Against undercover SAS soldiers illegally operating in "their" country?

God. You're naive.

If these scumbags [ie terrorists, not just muslim terrorists] had the balls to stand in the open and fight like men instead it would make it more of an open game. Blame them, not our cops etc.

That's a bit daft, how would they do that? Arrange for a fight at 2 o'clock at Hyde Park? Three men armed with fertilizer bombs against 10,000 British soldiers with tanks and planes?

I hate terrorism as much as the next man but I can see the logic of assymetrical warfare and it tends to work in the end - Northern Ireland is a point in hand. You've levelled the same accusations of cowardice against the insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan in the past as well, but by that definition the French resistance in WW II would be cowards too.

how about pissing off back to where their allegiance really lies, and putting on a uniform ?

Instead of coming here and fighting their "undercover" jihad ?

Because they can do a lot more damage here? Anyway it's a long time since warfare was fought under Marquess of Queensberry rules, it's a dirty business whoever is fighting. And these deluded, brainwashed fuckers really believe it is a war, that's their mentality.

it's more a crusade than a war to them.

is that ok?

See that post about the muslim and the war memorial ? People are saying its a "one off". Well it isn't there are thousands more with this mentality [and now they see he has got off with it....] but I bet you there will be a lot more incidents like this than a mistaken terrorist being shot.

I knew I shouldn't have shot me mouth off at the Emabssy. :(:huh:

is that ok?

I knew I shouldn't have shot me mouth off at the Emabssy. :(:huh:

photo ?

Guilty of what ?

I knew you - and others - would disagree with that, but I'm sorry such things are instant life or death decisions and in the case of the Brazilian, mistakes are made but it was his own fault. If a cop, especially told me to stand still etc I certainly wouldn't run away. Would you ?

Grafitti.

Be great if you were painting your house and some copper saw the brush, assumed you were daubing inflammatory language on the property and shot your face off. :o

you're not normally so stupid.

You are.

:o

Which uniform?

You know we aren't at war with any state on the planet, right?

Guilty of what ?

I knew you - and others - would disagree with that, but I'm sorry such things are instant life or death decisions and in the case of the Brazilian, mistakes are made but it was his own fault. If a cop, especially told me to stand still etc I certainly wouldn't run away. Would you ?

Grafitti.

Be great if you were painting your house and some copper saw the brush, assumed you were daubing inflammatory language on the property and shot your face off. :unsure:

You are.

of course, you're an expert on security aren't you :o

Guilty of what ?

Grafitti.

Be great if you were painting your house and some copper saw the brush, assumed you were daubing inflammatory language on the property and shot your face off. :unsure:

You are.

No, I like to read about it and inform myself a little though.

We all know your thoughts on 'books' though :huh:

Guilty of what ?

Grafitti.

You are.

Good for you.

Sort of proves my point ..........

Guilty of what ?

Grafitti.

You are.

Good for you.

You have a point?

Guilty of what ?

Grafitti.

You are.

Good for you.

You have a point?

Your books aren't doing much for your understanding.........

Edited by LeazesMag

Guilty of what ?

Grafitti.

You are.

Good for you.

You have a point?

Your books aren't doing much for your understanding.........

Your responses don't help either.

How does the American approach keep them safer than ours?

Guest alex
Maybe they should paint targets on their back as well, just to make sure.

Maybe Boss will design them.

Ben Sherman, shirley :o