Hughton says not many signings this summer.

Happy Face

I'm actually struggling to see anybody arguing against his points)... everybody seems to be saying "Shut up Leazes, this is boring"

The people who're arguing with him, seem more committed to pointing out his worrying obsession than countering his claims that we had it better under the last regime.

exactly. Because they can't. And despite Noelie's claims to the contrary, we WERE attempting to win the league. The poor old twat must be older than he says if he can't remember that because every other Newcastle supporter knew we were.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually struggling to see anybody arguing against his points)... everybody seems to be saying "Shut up Leazes, this is boring"

The people who're arguing with him, seem more committed to pointing out his worrying obsession than countering his claims that we had it better under the last regime.

It's been done many, many times.

It just reminds me of some stand up routine where the comedian is talking about a kid going "Mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum" her finally going "WHAT!?" then the kid coming out with something pointless.

The argument has been repeated more times than Channel 4 show friends!

Edited by Gejon

actually thats a good point, is there an ignore function?

go to 'My Controls', scroll down, on the left under 'options' - manage ignored users.

Enjoy the relief.

I take it you have done that because you also know that I am correct and can't accept or admit it ?

Thats stupid and childish that man. I mean Noelie is just one who spouts absolute shite, as he is here, there are a few others, but putting them on "ignore" :)

Do you ever stop and ask yourself "why are people always moaning about ME when so and so is soo bad"?

No.

Noelie should join you on NO, there are lots of others who make it up as they go over there, in a state of permanent self-denial.

exactly. Because they can't. And despite Noelie's claims to the contrary, we WERE attempting to win the league. The poor old twat must be older than he says if he can't remember that because every other Newcastle supporter knew we were.

:)

read it again old man.

what am I saying?

am I saying "Leazes is wrong"? or am I saying "Nobody cares about S&H and they're only telling you to stop whittering on"?

read it again old man.

what am I saying?

am I saying "Leazes is wrong"? or am I saying "Nobody cares about S&H and they're only telling you to stop whittering on"?

rattled :(

you haven't told us about your sisters for a while.....

read it again old man.

what am I saying?

baffled :icon_lol:

read it again old man.

what am I saying?

baffled :icon_lol:

I know what you were saying lad.

:rolleyes:

go to 'My Controls', scroll down, on the left under 'options' - manage ignored users.

Enjoy the relief.

I take it you have done that because you also know that I am correct and can't accept or admit it ?

Thats stupid and childish that man. I mean Noelie is just one who spouts absolute shite, as he is here, there are a few others, but putting them on "ignore" :)

Do you ever stop and ask yourself "why are people always moaning about ME when so and so is soo bad"?

No.

Noelie should join you on NO, there are lots of others who make it up as they go over there, in a state of permanent self-denial.

Ironic.

I am sure N-O would be very happy to have Noelie, like you he seems to have a lot of years behind him as a Newcastle fan but unlike you I am sure he wouldn't waste his knowledge banging on and on about the same thing.

Enjoy the relief.

No.

Ironic.

I am sure N-O would be very happy to have Noelie, like you he seems to have a lot of years behind him as a Newcastle fan but unlike you I am sure he wouldn't waste his knowledge banging on and on about the same thing.

... (does always being negative count as banging on and on about the same thing?)

Enjoy the relief.

No.

Ironic.

you mean he would agree with the fuckwits who haven't got a clue ?

LM you are the human form of the bedlington terrier....Yap yap yap fuckin yap yap yap.

Makes you want to volley the annoying white shite.

listen and learn GL.

Noelie is saying we didn't seriously challenge for the league during the Keegan years, and the Robson years.

LeazesMag, your stupidity is beyond belief.

At no time in my life did I ever say that we didn't seriously challenge for the league during the Keegan-Robson years, or any other years for that matter.

ok, you said this

.........I'm a dreamer, and I guess I am!

Every summer for the past sixty odd years I've dreamt we would start the new season with the wanted players on board, the unwanted off-loaded, and the league championship in our sights.

Wot a dozey bastard I am, I don't think it will happen in my lifetime but I shall dream on.

2-1/2 hours to go, will it happen

Righto, I admit to posting this, my words entirely, happy now LeazesMag?

However, now make ME happy and point out exactly where YOU say I am saying; "we didn't serously challenge for the league during the Keegan,and the Robson years"

The words "didn't, seriously, challenge, during, Keegan, Robson" are not in my message so you may find it difficult to support your accusation.

Try not to show more stupidity than you already have.

Enjoy the relief.

No.

Ironic.

you mean he would agree with the fuckwits who haven't got a clue ?

Not hardly, I don't agree with you do I.

There's clearly fuck all money available, and the heads at the club have seen Fulham/birmingham etc excell with average players and a good team spirit and decided that our team that was too good to go down has improved to survive in the PL.

is that a fact ?

the share from domestic and overseas tv rights is something like £35/40m next season.

£1.3 billion over 3 years overseas and £1.8 for domestic so there's plenty going to be sloshing about esp with capacity 52,000's every week, merchandising back to normal, corporate back to normal.

FFS the negativity on here is unreal - MA will give CH enough to ensure survival at least - does anyone think he wants to continue losing £500k per week like he has been doing in the coca cola ??

Does anyone think he wants a repeat of the previous season leaving his reputation in tatters ??? He will not repeat the same mistakes again - he is a multi millionaire businessman - they dont repeat their mistakes - that is why they are multimillionaires.

There is no plan for new capital outlay on players.

:):

You got this prediction wrong Accadekka.

There's clearly fuck all money available, and the heads at the club have seen Fulham/birmingham etc excell with average players and a good team spirit and decided that our team that was too good to go down has improved to survive in the PL.

is that a fact ?

the share from domestic and overseas tv rights is something like £35/40m next season.

£1.3 billion over 3 years overseas and £1.8 for domestic so there's plenty going to be sloshing about esp with capacity 52,000's every week, merchandising back to normal, corporate back to normal.

FFS the negativity on here is unreal - MA will give CH enough to ensure survival at least - does anyone think he wants to continue losing £500k per week like he has been doing in the coca cola ??

Does anyone think he wants a repeat of the previous season leaving his reputation in tatters ??? He will not repeat the same mistakes again - he is a multi millionaire businessman - they dont repeat their mistakes - that is why they are multimillionaires.

There is no plan for new capital outlay on players.

:):

You got this prediction wrong Accadekka.

boom!