Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fee agreed with Swansea for Routledge in excess of £2m.

Fantastic. That'll cover the cost of the "one last signing" Pardew has promised us.

so on fees we're back to running a profit this window?

Fantastic. That'll cover the cost of the "one last signing" Pardew has promised us.

Yes, it's been a fantastic window so far for the club, the balance sheet goes from strength to strength! In fact the thought of those net assets have just made me come in my boxers. Let's hope we don't go and ruin it by signing some player who'll want paying money and that.....

Yes, it's been a fantastic window so far for the club, the balance sheet goes from strength to strength! In fact the thought of those net assets have just made me come in my boxers. Let's hope we don't go and ruin it by signing some player who'll want paying money and that.....

WE'RE NOT IN DEBT ANYMORE.

WEEEE'RE NOT I-IN DEBT A-NEE-MORE!

(except we are)

WE'RE NOT IN DEBT ANYMORE.

WEEEE'RE NOT I-IN DEBT A-NEE-MORE!

(except we are)

. . .michael Ashley

. .MICHAEL ASHLEY

MICHAEL-ASHLEY'S-GOT-OUR-BALLS

MICHAEL ASH-LEY'S GOT OWAH'BARLZZ .

I'm so cynical towards the club these days it wouldn't surprise me.

What was it about Gervinho, ''NUFC Officials'' weren't impressed with his attitude or something.

NEWCASTLE’S striker hunt has hit another snag after Paris Saint-Germain confirmed they want to keep United’s top target Mevlut Erdinc.

The big-spending Ligue One club scotched speculation that United have had a £6.5million bid for the player accepted – saying Newcastle are yet to table any offer.

In another twist in the long-running saga, PSG have poured cold water on suggestions that a move for Erdinc is gathering momentum.

While United’s interest remains, it increasingly looks like they will have to go elsewhere if they are to add a striker before the big kick-off in a fortnight’s time.

A PSG spokesman said: “The fax machine is on, the door is open, but no-one has made a bid.”