Hidden Treasures

Park Life

I've got a Japanese import of Bob Dylan's The times they are a'changin on green vinyl. Dont think its worth much but its an unusual piece.

Probs worth £100 or so... ;)

One of my ex-s had 'The Black Album - Prince (the one that he withdrew) was going for £1000 at one time.

Edited by Park Life

I've got a Japanese import of Bob Dylan's The times they are a'changin on green vinyl. Dont think its worth much but its an unusual piece.

You'd pay $2000 for a Japanese import first edition of his first album....

http://www.musicpriceguide.com/495336/BOB_...L_LP_W_OBI.html

Do these have to be unplayed?

You'd pay $2000 for a Japanese import first edition of his first album....

http://www.musicpriceguide.com/495336/BOB_...L_LP_W_OBI.html

Yeah, its not that one, its from a later date than 1965. The condition of the cover isnt that great but the vinyl is perfect.

I've got a few Em:t discs which you see knocking about for anything up to 150 quid on discogs and Amazon. Bit of a niche collectors market like. I wouldn't sell them anyway though because they're fucking mint.

I've got a few Em:t discs which you see knocking about for anything up to 150 quid on discogs and Amazon. Bit of a niche collectors market like. I wouldn't sell them anyway though because they're fucking mint.

forgotten about those, think I had one with a frog on it?

That's one of the compilations. Quality label. As my mate says, it was far too good to make any money.

I can barely remember it, much like everything from that era.

I remember ambience and very odd samples. It may be the album that contained the sample 'This is Lewisham office mate, you're in Catford, you need to speak to them' or something equally random.

But like I say, can't recall too much from the mid-late nineties.

Edited by trophyshy

My younger brother has thousands and thousands of pounds worth of marvel and the like comic books neatly covered and stored away, Been collecting them since he was quite young. He plans on leaving them to his best friend as we just "Don't understand him".

Unless they're rare, mint condition and/or complete runs he won't get anywhere near their initial value.

Mam and Dad have got a few bits and pieces they've have valued but I've inherited my Dad's approach to clutter. Once it's of little or no use I bin it or sell it there and then.

My Mam has, on many an occasion, gone fucking spare at my dad for selling a set of plates he found in the attic that clearly hadn't been touched in years because "they might be of use some day"

Thats a check for all three.

He's quite the comic nerd. Had them valued at a good few thousand about 5 years back.

a freidnd of ours had a set of Claris Cliff crockery that she'd got from her aunt & used to allow her small daughter to use for playing........

until she saw an article in the paper - each plate was worth £ 100.............

I've got a load of Smiths coloured vinyl stuff which may or may not be worth something. Never really looked into it.

Depending on condition and release anything from £20 - £300 each. ;)

I can barely remember it, much like everything from that era.

I remember ambience and very odd samples. It may be the album that contained the sample 'This is Lewisham office mate, you're in Catford, you need to speak to them' or something equally random.

But like I say, can't recall too much from the mid-late nineties.

Aye, it was all good ambient / downtempo techno stuff. Basically there was a label called Time recordings (spelt T:me, probably something to do with not wanting to conflict with Time Warner) that did some class chunky techno / progressive house releases. Anyway, the sound engineers and their mates started playing around with ambient sounds and called the label the stuff was on Em:t (i.e. T:me in reverse). They started up the label again for a short period in the mid 2000s and released some more good stuff.

Edited by alex

That's one of the compilations. Quality label. As my mate says, it was far too good to make any money.

EMF? Class