belly disappointed..

soccermom

ever seen something while out food shopping that you think 'mmmm.. that looks tasty', and then you look forward to eatin it, only to be sooo gutted cos it tastes nothing like the expectation.

I am gutted. Golden syrup porridge smells fab and tastes like nothing. absolutely nothing. If mush had a taste, that would be it.

ever seen something while out food shopping that you think 'mmmm.. that looks tasty', and then you look forward to eatin it, only to be sooo gutted cos it tastes nothing like the expectation.

I am gutted. Golden syrup porridge smells fab and tastes like nothing. absolutely nothing. If mush had a taste, that would be it.

sounds foul that like

SMO was shagging some lass from ASDA he met when shopping and he said the same funnily enough.

I've got some porridge you can sample if you like.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

SMO was shagging some lass from ASDA he met when shopping and he said the same funnily enough.

I've got some porridge you can sample if you like.

SMO shaggin shop assistants now? Don't they take coupons any more? ;)

No thanks, Think I'll try Toonraiders reccommendation. Sainsburys? Wish I'd looked at this earlier I was just in there bout an hour ago, Doh!! I just thought it sounded really nice and my friend at work had some and it smells amazing.

Yeah I like Marmite too, Marmite crisps - Amazing, but couldn't even imagine them as a cereal bar. Crazy.

Marmite crisps= Twiglets, the snack of the Gods.

Twiglets are a weird one, Not something I'd ever buy, or put on a table at a get together, but they're always whats left at other peoples and although I wouldn't sai I especially liked them, once I've had a drink and I've had one of those nobbly little suckers I know I'm gonna finish the bowl and then go hunting for the rst of the packet. ;)

Twiglets are a weird one, Not something I'd ever buy, or put on a table at a get together, but they're always whats left at other peoples and although I wouldn't sai I especially liked them, once I've had a drink and I've had one of those nobbly little suckers I know I'm gonna finish the bowl and then go hunting for the rst of the packet. ;)

1st thing on the list for party food.

Twiglets are crisp heroin.

Smarts a bit getting them into a vein though.

I used to get my Mam to send me boxes when I lived abroad.

1st thing on the list for party food.

Twiglets are crisp heroin.

Smarts a bit getting them into a vein though.

I used to get my Mam to send me boxes when I lived abroad.

Really, Thats desperation getting them flown in!! You're a little paris hilton aren't you ordering your party food from abroad, lol.

I agree Its like opening a packet of dry roasted peanuts, and you've gotta eat the peanut dust at the bottom too!

Anyone who visited me when I was in Germany had to bring Twiglets, Monster Munch or a jar of two of decent curry paste or they'd be sleeping on the pavement.

When My dad lived in germany, a lifetime ago, he used to get HP sauce sent over. My Parents also always take a bottle of Salad cream with them when they go on holiday.

Weirdos, Salad cream is absolutely awful.

edit: Pickled onion no contest. hula hoops beef all the way!

Edited by soccermom

Anyone who visited me when I was in Germany had to bring Twiglets, Monster Munch or a jar of two of decent curry paste or they'd be sleeping on the pavement.

When My dad lived in germany, a lifetime ago, he used to get HP sauce sent over. My Parents also always take a bottle of Salad cream with them when they go on holiday.

The 1st Pickled Onion Monster Munch out the bag has the same effect as sucking a lemon. After that, nom nom nom

you realise SM , that by mentioning the words "beef" and "hoop" you have sent Wacky into a knob twitching fit.

The 1st Pickled Onion Monster Munch out the bag has the same effect as sucking a lemon. After that, nom nom nom

you realise SM , that by mentioning the words "beef" and "hoop" you have sent Wacky into a knob twitching fit.

Yeah same with salt and vinegar squares, omg they're good too.

(as for that cheeky little chav, I gotta give him something to work with ;) )

I'd love to lick your salt & Vinegar square.

and once again he never fails to disappoint :icon_lol:

and once again he never fails to disappoint :icon_lol:

Good job no-one mentioned Cheesy Puffs,eh? :icon_lol:

Amen.

Pickled Onion or Beef Munch?

I'd have thought Meenzer would go for Beef Munch tbh. ;)