Plymouth Argyle 0-2 NUFC

Barney

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top class from Plymouth, playing we are the champions and especially Balydon races when they've just been put down and we're all over their pitch.

Fair play to them, extremely sporting of them to indulge us, especially as they've just been relegated. I wish them all the best for next season and hope they can get themselves back up.

pitchinv.jpg

:icon_lol:

How many of the fuckers have run over Kevin Nolan's vomit? ;)

Some sharp bugger will have it bottled and on e-bay :icon_lol:

Fat Mike no doubt - will do owt for money that one...

How long before he tries to pawn the trophy? <_<

Delighted with the 3 points, delighted we have won the championship, but depressed with the miserable showing we put on.

Other than the 2 goals we were shite in the first half, couldn't string any passes together, bobbled the ball, and kept hoofing down the pitch to nobody.

Weren't any better shite in the second half and 0 goals to show for it. No one impressed, had Harper not brought off some good saves we would have been in deep shit.

Why Hughton would bring on non-scorer Best when he had goal-scorer Lovenkrands on the bench I will never know.

Nevertheless we are the Champions. ;)

Delighted with the 3 points, delighted we have won the championship, but depressed with the miserable showing we put on.

Other than the 2 goals we were shite in the first half, couldn't string any passes together, bobbled the ball, and kept hoofing down the pitch to nobody.

Weren't any better shite in the second half and 0 goals to show for it. No one impressed, had Harper not brought off some good saves we would have been in deep shit.

Why Hughton would bring on non-scorer Best when he had goal-scorer Lovenkrands on the bench I will never know.

Nevertheless we are the Champions. ;)

<_<

have a valium mate

Watched it in the pub and on the final whistle champagne corks flew and it was free drink at the bar :icon_lol:

.........unfortunately my lift was on cokes so I only got one pint in <_<

CHAMPION ARMY!!!

Better than a kick in the face ;)

pitchinv.jpg

:icon_lol:

How many of the fuckers have run over Kevin Nolan's vomit? ;)

Some sharp bugger will have it bottled and on e-bay :o

Fat Mike no doubt - will do owt for money that one...

How long before he tries to pawn the trophy? <_<

Don't give him ideas ,man!

The Cat Funt reads this, has to make sure CT is doing what he's paid for :icon_lol:

Watched it in the pub and on the final whistle champagne corks flew and it was free drink at the bar <_<

.........unfortunately my lift was on cokes so I only got one pint in ;)

CHAMPION ARMY!!!

Which bloody pub!!!

The Ashley.

There'll be a lock in no noubt if you fancy leaving the taxi there tonight.

<_<:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :o:nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc: :nufc:

;)

Watched it in the pub and on the final whistle champagne corks flew and it was free drink at the bar <_<

.........unfortunately my lift was on cokes so I only got one pint in ;)

CHAMPION ARMY!!!

Which bloody pub!!!

The Ashley.

There'll be a lock in no noubt if you fancy leaving the taxi there tonight.

Just got back from sleepers.

Good form tho by the Ashley Landlord :icon_lol: (Thats Lord Ashley Pub Leazes before you throw a wobbler)